𝟐𝟎

that's me :>

smile

smile

" you know what? doesn't matter. 'cause i have a double-secret super password that unlocks the parental lock.

you mean "alfred da butt-ler" with two t's?

HAHAHAHAHAHA 👹👹"

"So, uh... you come here often?"

   The thick tension between the two was rather... awkward (as always).

Everyone paid for their own food, there were no arguments about anything, it was peaceful.

But when were you going to forgive him?

I mean, you didn't exactly care as all you wanted was food, but Legoshi was genuinely sorry about beating the shit out of you, even embarrassed as everyone suddenly agreed to think you were somewhat awesome, but also that Legoshi was a fucking himbo.

   "It- it's the cafeteria, Legoshi." You gave him a look that said are you kidding me? His ears folded down in embarrassment.

   "R-right, sorry... How's your nose, by the way?" It's been a month, but you haven't actually paid attention to each other's recovery since then.

   You swallowed the food in your mouth, scratching your cheek as you reply. "As long as I can still breathe, I'm alright."

   "Oh, and your side."

   Shit.

   Legoshi looked everywhere but your eyes, sometimes glancing at the area he was speaking of unconsciously.

   "Well, I do remember that you were protecting it while I kept hitting you. And there was..." his eye twitched at the sight of you in his mind again. Your eyes were teary, brows pulled in together in pain, you looked so... submissive. and breedable- 🧍‍♂️

You noticed his change of expression, but brushed it off.

"There was blood in that same place."

It scraped against the hard wooding of the stage. By now, it's barely thin cat scratches.

You never answered. Instead, you continued to eat your dinner, Legoshi joining as well after the silence lasted forever.

See, you WANTED to forgive Legoshi. Technically, you already have and had forgotten the whole situation, but it seems the wolf boy has yet to the the same.

   Now, in Legoshi's perspective, he hasn't gotten any part of you out of his head. Could it be that your scent makes him go into a carnivorous mindset? Or, is it that he unknowingly wants to be with you all the time because he has gained a liking to you? He doesn't know anything, the poor wolf.

   His face, it looks so... Legoshi examined you as you both ate, him chewing his food rather slowly as you ate to your own liking of speed. There was no rush, so there was no need to make yourself choke.

   He looks so young,

   "Quit starin' at me, man. Have you ever learned your manners?" You broke his thoughts.

   Embarrassed, the wolf looked everywhere but your face and rubbed the nape of his neck. "I- I'm so sorry! I don't know what's gotten into me lately..."

   You were concerned, to say the least. Shocking, isn't it? The wolf in front of you did look a bit deprived of sleep, and he was zoning out most of the time. His fur was a bit more messy than usual as well, despite cleaning it up a bit a while ago with his dorm mates.

   You knew better than just to let that pass by. You weren't that stupid.

   "What's going on, Legoshi? You seem a bit more, I dunno... rough-looking than usual."

   "Huh?" Of course, he was shocked.

   "Oh, it's nothing really. It is almost summer after all, so it's getting harder to sleep with the hot and humidity coming from outside."

   That was a lie.

   "Alright, well," you stood up and retrieved your bag from the ground, giving Legoshi one last look before throwing your tray away.

   "Don't forget that you can come and talk to me if you need help or something. I'm familiar with giving advice and all that stuff, so don't be afraid and come by my dorm anytime. I'm always alone in there, I paid extra for it for a reason."

   The look you gave him was yet again shocking. It was a genuine smile of reassurance, and it made the wolf's heart skip a beat. Would he ever be able to see that face again? He would love to, instead of seeing you deprived of emotion or having sarcasm printed on your face. It was... quite lovely.

   He only realized then, were you walking away. Quickly, he gathered his things before calling out your name to get your attention.

   "Do you want to walk back to the dorms with me?"

School sucks ass, man. The only good thing about it is having friends, as well as having free time in my electives (art, musical theatre and Spanish 2). I also joined the writing and gardening clubs! Those are quite fun :)

 I also joined the writing and gardening clubs! Those are quite fun :)