𝟐𝟐

smile

smile

" I SAVE DICK BY GIVIN IT CPR AUUH~ "

"I want to be friends with you."

Oh.

"You... you want to be my friend?"

You nodded, and Legoshi was relieved be wasn't hearing things. That would be quite embarrassing, wouldn't it?

   "Also, about what I said to you during our little quarrel,"

"Were you the one that almost devoured me that night?"

"Don't take that seriously. I was only trying to get into your head."

Legoshi was confused. He had too many questions in his head, not even the author can list them all.

So he doesn't remember what happened, does he? Even for me it's a bit hazy, but it has to be at least a little bit clear for him. Unless... he's lying?

"Right... well, you did scare me a little if that's what you had wanted." He spoke some truth, chuckling dryly (which was unheard).

   "I'm sorry then," you directed your eyes toward the ground and hesitantly bowed your head. "For possibly making your life worse than it probably already is, I mean."

Legoshi was too stunned to speak.

He did it again— he apologized. He's acting so, how do I say it?... so much less dominant.

His mind suddenly landed in the gutter.

Images of you begging for something with the only word coming out in mumbles, please, sobbing with tears and a red, flustered face. Your mouth was so close to his own, and all he could do was wonder of all the things he'd do to you— his fucking slut that would do anything to please him. Your lips were barely touching his own and he could taste the saltiness of your tears, which tasted and felt good to the wolf.

"Legoshi, I- I need-"

"-need you to wake the fuck up."

The wolf awakened from his daydream, swallowing the gathered saliva in his mouth. He stared at you with a certain emotion, one he couldn't figure out just yet because he's a virgin and probably has never masturbated in his life.

Shit, how long have I been keeping him waiting?!

"I'm so sorry- I've just never seen you like this..."

You stepped closer. "What do you mean by that? What am I usually like? In your perspective, at least?"

"Well-ll..." he thought about it deeply, not wanting it to come out in a wrong way that would offend you, or weird you out.

"Usually, whenever I see you with your canine friends you're rather very... well, it's kind of like the so-called leader in a friend group. They're usually confident, half-heartedly mean, and sometimes hide deep emotions like happiness. You always seem to have the slightest smirk on your face while everyone else is really upbeat and cheering, or laughing."

So he examined me out of the whole crowd, huh? Interesting.

"I definitely feel somewhat special that you're the one that came up to me first. That day you and I basically first met," when you were watching out for Els before she went to her dorm. "I was baffled. I thought you would fear or hate me like most of the herbivores, but you didn't. It made me feel... nice, in a way."

You both stood in silence, no thoughts in your heads. Just staring into each other's eyes. It wasn't awkward, nor thick tension between you two. You finally felt comfortable. After that night, the play and everything else...

   Legoshi's love for you was blooming.

Follow me on Tiktok :D @.dead.d0gs

d0gs