𝟏𝟗

smile

smile

" legoshi vore? never heard of it.🗿 "

"Don't worry, I'll nurse you back to health in no time." Haru promised to the dehydrated flowers in the pot she held.

   That promise was broken about two seconds later as she tripped over something, causing her to drop the flowers onto the ground. The pot shattered, and there was a mess of a mix of soil and water on the floor.

   Mizuchi and her side hoe- I mean, besties, laughed at her in a witchy manner. Aside from that, they insulted her in their annoying ass squeaky voices.

   Oh, not them again...

   "You look so natural laying in the dirt like that!" One of the girls sassed.

   And that's what I get for not paying attention.

   "I guess that she only talks to flowers now! How sad." Mizuchi's voice, smooth unlike the two on her sides, broke through their laughter.

   The harlequin rabbit picked up Haru by her ears. "It's been a little while, Haru. We need to talk."

   I don't know 'bout ya'll but I really like her voice. Her character is terrible, but her voice is mwah.

   "Tell me, did you talk to my boyfriend again by any chance?"

   "Uh, does that mean that... that you weren't able to get back together?" Haru stifled her laugh.

   "What?!" Mizuchi stood, letting Haru go as she stood as well.

   "Well, sorry about that, but it was a smart decision on his part. Why not take it out on your pals instead-?"