𝟏𝟕

smile

smile

" OH MY TAIL IS SWINGING MAYBE IM IN LOVE LE- LE- LEGOSHI "

"You know, (Y/N), you've been acting different lately."

"Oh, yeah? How so?"

Lycaon, Vulpes, and (Y/N) were walking down a random hall after finishing their lunch. It was a type of thing they would do everyday, unless one of them is busy. Without at least one out of the trio, it gets quiet, violent, or even awkward.

Lycaon put his finger to his chin in thought.

"Well, for starters, you seem a shit ton more zoned out than usual, like you're thinking about something that bothers you-"

"Or someone!" Vulpes cut in.

(Y/N) froze in place, leaving the other two to walk ahead whilst teasing him.

Love? I've experienced the feeling, but only with one girl. An excited, or anxious heart rate, blood rushing everywhere, especially the sweat.

Well, I've only been completely sure that I've felt it once, but what if I've already felt it again? Would it be noticeable at all...?

"Who is it? Let's see, female wolves in our class... that one, and that- four? I've narrowed it down to quite a bit."

A voice, one you recognize as Jack, the golden retriever, echoed through the halls. The human quickly caught up with his friends, who were at the end of the hall, only to watch Legoshi pass by. He was speed walking very quickly, Jack following him.

Vulpes clicked his tongue when they were gone. "Golden retrievers are the worst, I swear. Anyway," he slowly turned to (Y/N), a smug look on his face.

"Who's the dream girl..? Or dream guy, whatever- you know what I fucking mean."

The boy looked down the hall, silently chuckling at the sight of Legoshi and Jack further down. "I'm not in love with anyone, Vulpes. If I was, then I wouldn't be stupid enough to tell you, anyway."

It's been a month since the incident that occurred onstage. (Y/N) and Legoshi have gotten along well, some would say, but in reality... the wolf is constantly being taunted and teased by him, all about every single little detail.

They had one of those old frienemy bonds. Just 80% friends and 20% enemies :).

 Just 80% friends and 20% enemies :)

Omfg, the universe is practically cock-blocking me at this point.

I am now a mother to two baby squirrels (2-3 weeks old), which adds even more time in between updates. I don't mind the company one bit, but I'll have to take care of them.

I hope you forgive me!