𝟐𝟒

smile

smile

" don't be shy girl, go bananza
shake your body like a belly dancer "

   Your plans of visiting the fam was sadly cancelled. why, you may ask?

It's because that pimp of a deer (louis) assigned you and "the yassified" to go around town looking for the items listed under the title,

shit we need for the show 8=> ~

   Nothing too important was under the list, other than extra supplies needed, or just in case for the show.

   The Meteor Festival.

It was something you were awfully excited for as a child before you knew what the true feeling of love was. You actually had a few crushes back then, some the same species and some different. The one time you wanted to ask out a carnivore because they looked pretty... did not go too well.

"You honestly think I'd honor even a compliment from you? Oh, please— you're the weakest among all in the school. You couldn't even stop your disgrace of a brother from devouring his own species!"

They all knew. It was only a few blocks from the school anyway.

That had been the last person you could ever even bare to talk to. You were silent. When teachers or classmates asked you a question, your excuse would always be I've lost my voice. In your final year in middle school, you somehow convinced your parents to tell the school you were mute. They did it out of pity, is what you assumed.

Some students tried snitching on you for lying. All they got out of it was being jumped by two specific canines.

Vulpes and Lycaon.

They acted presently the same as they did back then— The fox had awful temper issues and the painted dog was... stupid. The two were your only friends for a long time until your first year in Cherryton Academy.