𝟎𝟗

 smile

smile

" i can't think of anything for these titles "

"N-no, actually. I'm not really," He stared up at the grey wolf by his side, who was obviously asking for help through eye contact. He was sweating bullets.

"...in the mood."

Legoshi... please forget you ever saw me... and, please, please forget what she said.

Slowly, he stepped outside and gently closed the door, letting them continue.

Lycaon and Vulpes let the human hang out in their shared dorm. To himself, he was totally fine, his thoughts lingering on what he just saw the slightest bit while reading a romance novel. But, what the canines see is a lunatic muttering sentences to paragraphs, eyes looking absolutely traumatized and he's sweating as well.

Legoshi, a grey wolf, getting head from such a small rabbit, Haru. Did I like what I saw? Um, probably not. It- It's not that I'm jealous or anything... I mean, I AM, but not in those romantic cheesy ways like in these romance novels, no. I don't want to call her a slut, as I know her reasons, but she really does just go ahead and fuck with any guy that wants it, huh? I'm her best friend though, those other guys are just assholes... except Legoshi. I guess he's fine, polite too, but he's just too quiet for me, and I'm almost as quiet as him. As an omnivore, I actually wouldn't mind giving him head myself if I- wait HOW DID I GET TO THAT?!

"Just stop with the muttering already! You're starting to give me a headache." Vulpes tried his best not to show his fangs while yelling out.

"Is something wrong, (Y/N)? You seem kinda off at the moment." Lycaon asked his best friend.

(Y/N) looked up from the novel and stared into Lycaon's eyes. No exact emotion into it, just kind of thoughtful of what he was going to say. He can't just go around saying he saw a dwarf rabbit seducing a grey wolf, especially if it's Haru. She would obviously put tons and tons of barriers between them, completely losing his trust.

"Um, it-it's nothing really," He chuckled nervously. "I just, uh... I just saw,"

Vulpes interrupted. "Saw what? Spill it out already!"

The human desperately looked around the room for any ideas. A claw clipper, a porn magazine, the mirror, a poster of Louis, a dil- oh?

"You see, I... I talked with Louis and I," He talked in a slow pattern, seeming like he was trying to tease the canines. "think i'm going to... try to get on good terms with him."

They stared at him, one confused and the other surprised.

Vulpes, of course, had a question. "What the hell made you do that? I thought you hated him?"

"Well, I-"

"Is someone bribing you to do this? Or are you just some sort of stimulation?"

He furrowed your brows in genuine confusion at Lycaon's words.

"Lycaon, what the fuck?"

Great! I lied. Now, one of those things is gonna happen where I have to either actually pleasure Louis with my respect, OR I have to fucking bury myself alive.

Now, the only way I can do this is if... oh, fucking hell!

Oh, dear reader... where could this possibly lead to?

 where could this possibly lead to?