𝟎𝟕

smile

smile

" just friends being friends "

"Oh, come on! Being a carnivore isn't so easy either."

The gathered students, mostly the girls, cheered the name of the red deer when he intervened. The human boy only rolled his eyes at his presence and walked past the fox to Lycaon. As the fox was snarking at Louis, (Y/N) backhanded the side of Lycaon's head, making him yelp out of surprise.

   "Have you ever thought about the actual reason we need the Beastar in our world?" Louis spoke confidently, not very rare of him. "Instead of me... just worry about yourself."

   The crowd barked over one another, telling the fox to "get lost" or "get outta here".

   "Hey, come on! Let's go!" Lycaon urged him to leave, meanwhile (Y/N) stayed silent but expressed the same thing by grabbing his shoulder.

   "How mpressive!" He shoved his hand off. "You know how to gain popularity."

   "That's enough." Both boys had to pull the fox away from the argument, they obviously wanted to leave out of humiliation.

   (Y/N) punched the fox's shoulder, not too harshly, but hard enough for it to hurt. "You need to learn how to just shut that snout of your's, y'know."

   "What, I thought you didn't even like Louis?" The fox raised a brow.

   "Trust me, I don't. I was just worried for you two is all." The canines looked wide-eyed at him, surprised.

   "You care about us?!" "Do you have a crush on us or something?" Okay, that last one was so fucking unnecessary.

   "Wha- Ugh, who would ever be interested in either of you two? I mean, look at yourselves!" The human boy joked, gesturing at them.

   Lycaon gasped, exaggerating his hurt. The fox, offended by the comment, hit his side... oh boy.

   The boy coughed and groaned at the sudden pain, concerning the canines.

   "It- it's nothing. I just... fell out of my bed last night and bruised myself."

VOTING IS CLOSED. LEGOSHI HAS WON AS THE LOVE INTEREST.

please comment who you guys want the reader to end up with! you see, i have writer's block and i can't think of anything to write. follow me for further announcements about this, and other stuff ig 🦦

...buh bye🧍‍♂️

buh bye🧍‍♂️