Restraining to Get

Demetria's P.O.V.:

After what felt like hours of Drake attempting to embarrass us with lies, giving the older boys bruises, and hundreds of chokeholds and lectures from our father, we finally reached the prison hold—Wayne Manor. Of course, the physical contact did not end there.

"We have arrived," Pennyworth announces, parking the car in front of the manor, turning his head to look at us.

"Damian! Demetria! Let go of your brother!" Father yells, attempting to pry us off of Drake.

"Then tell Drake to take back his words!" I exclaim, lunging at the older male once more, only to be gripped by my collar.

"I basically complimented you!" Drake retorts, trying to push Damian off of him.

"You called us weak!"

"I said you have emotions!—Argh!"

"Twins! Stop hurting your brother," Father groans, struggling to keep the two of us at bay.

"He is and will never be our brother," Damian growls.

"Jonathan! Help me out."

"What do you want me to do?" Jon says, staring wide-eyed in fear at us.

"Nothing," I state, glaring at the boy.

"Here," Father says, releasing his grip on me and pushing me towards Jon. "Hold her while I grab this one."

"Hey!" Damian yells as Father quickly grabs Damian by his shirt, pulling him off of Drake.

"Thank god," Drake sighs. "It was like fighting a tiny aggressive dog."

"Dog?!" Damian growls, attempting to lunge at him once more. "I am not a dog. Nor am I tiny! I'm average height!"

"And I'm Abraham Lincoln," Drake retorts.

"Ahem." We all swerve our heads to the source of the voice, finding Pennyworth glaring at us. "As I said before. We have arrived."

"Thank you, Alfred," Father says, nodding his head. "Come on."

"Release me!" Damian yells, squirming in Father's hands as he slips out of the car, followed by Drake.

"You're not gonna make this difficult, right?" Jon asks, staring at me as he keeps his hold on me.

I glare at the boy, keeping my mouth shut.

"If I let you go, will you promise not to do anything stupid?"

Silence.

He sighs in defeat. "How about this. I let you go, and you walk beside me all the way until we reach the cave. And in return, I can give you someone as an experiment for you penta—whatever it's called.

My ears perk up at his offer. "How did you know about the pentagram?" I ask him, cocking my eyebrow at the boy.

"You have strange hobbies."

"Tch. I do not. If anything, they are perfectly normal hobbies for someone my age."

"As someone who's only a few years younger than you, I'm pretty positively sure that it's not."

I stare at the supposedly younger boy, scolding myself for my short genes.

"So do we have a deal?"

I stay silent, staring at his blue eyes, considering the offer. "Fine," I respond, nodding my head. "However, break this undocumented agreement, and I break you. Understood?"