Attempted Sacrifice

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"Woah! WoOoah!" I yell, playfully, moving up and down through the sky with Lian in my arms.

"I swear to GOD, Demetria," Harper says through the connected comlinks. "If you drop my daughter, I will tear you limb from limb."

"Tch. Yeah, right," I say, now flying in a straight line with Lian having a whole giggle fit. "If anything happens to Lian under my watch, I'm gonna tear myself apart before you could even reach me."

"Please don't," Tim says.

"Too late! It's already settled!"

"Negativity! Begone!" Dick yells at the top of his lungs, nearly breaking my eardrums.

Caught by surprise, I lose my balance, causing myself to falter in the air, nearly plummeting. Before I could drastically fall, I regained balance, going back to flying next to the Batjet. "Are you trying to kill me and Lian?!"

"Hey!" Harper yells. "Be careful!"

"Harper. Where the hell are you?" I ask, looking into the jet, seeing all four seats occupied by the boys.

"Below you."

I look down to see a motorcycle driving right under us. "Are you the idiot on the motorcycle?" I ask, causing Lian to giggle and clap her hands.

"Hey! I'm not an idiot!"

"Lian says otherwise," I taunt, looking at the happy, smiling child.

Harper sighs into the com, giving up. "Just don't drop her."

"Obviously."

Nearly an hour later, we reach the cave, flying into the dark tunnels, soon being greeted by the dim lights of the cave. As the boys park the jet and the motorcycle, I fly all the way over towards the Batcomputer, turning off the jets and landing on the stone ground. Turning off the jets, I put Lian on the ground, allowing her one-year-old self, to waddle around the cave happily.

"Don't let her wander off!" Harper complains.

"Relax, Harper," I scoff. "I know what I'm doing."

"Are you sure about that?" he asks, crossing his arms.

"Yes," I answer confidently. "I have been taking care of children, nearly every day for the past few weeks."

"You have?"

While keeping my eyes on the tiny, waddling child, I point towards where the Batjet is, straight at the arguing boys in tights.

"Stop it, Jason!" Tim yells.

"Then move, Replacement!" Jason screams.

"You're too fat, Todd!" Damian growls.

"Stop fighting!" Dick yells.

"Then tell Jason to stop shoving!" Tim yells.

"I'm trying to get out of the jet!" Jason argues.

"Then let me get out and then you can leave!"

"I'm older! I should leave first!"

"I have seniority here!" Dick argues. "Then I should be the one leaving first!"

"But I am the blood son! I have more power over all of you!" Damian argues.

"Fuck you and your stupid blood claims," Jason argues.

"Language Jason!" Dick yells.

"Move, dipshits!"

The boys continue to argue, the sound of grunting and growls echo off of the cave walls, mixed with the laughter of Lian's.