Talk

Demetria's P.O.V.:

"What do you think they're talking about?" I ask the boys, hearing nothing but the eerie silence.

Father had dragged the three males into the manor with Alfred following right behind him. He commanded us to stay outside, which strangely, we complied.

"I think it's more glaring than talking," Dick says.

"What makes you say that?"

"Actions speak better than words," Dick shrugs.

"Then why the hell do you keep breaking up my fights?" Jason asks.

"Because using words is the safest route!"

"But you just said that actions speak better!"

"Perhaps a strong twist to the neck would put those two claims at an even level," Damian threatens.

"Did you just threaten us?" Jason asks, slowly turning his head towards Damian.

"No," he says. "I made a statement."

"Demetria!" Jason cries. "Control your bro—what are you doing?"

As the boys were conversing with themselves, I had decided to spend some time, shuffling around them. By shuffling, I mean using my feet to kick some of the peddle around them away, creating a drawing on the ground.

"Demetria?" Tim asks, staring at me. "Are you okay?"

"Tch. There's already one massive trench in front of the manor. We don't need another," Damian says, crossing his arms.

"It's not a trench," I tell them. "Speaking of, trench," I say, taking a 90-degree turn, shuffling into the circle and forward. "How are we going to fill in the one that Allen made?"

"With a shovel?" Jason answers unsurely.

"But there is no pile of dirt. We just have a random strip of missing land in front of our house," I point out.

The boys look around, planted in their spots in confusion. "You're right," Tim says. "What the hell?"

As they're looking around in confusion, I continue to shuffle my way through them, trying to finish my masterpiece. Shuffling through them, Damian seems to be the only one who had taken a slight interest in my actions.

Damian cocks his eyebrows at me, his head and gaze, slowly following my movements. Taking his eyes off of me, he looks down at the ground, observing the large circle I had made around them. "What the heck?"

Continuing to shuffle, I look up at Damian and give him a mischievous smirk, causing his face to pale.

Damian's eyes grow wide, quickly jumping up and away from the drawing. "Move!" he yells, running out of the drawing, over the trench that Allen has made, and onto the steps into the manor.

"What the hell, Demon Spawn?!" Jason yells, trying to regain his balance. "Why'd you suddenly run? You scared of something?" he teases.

"Tch. No," Damian growls. "Of someone."

"Someone?" Dick asks. "Who?"

Damian quickly points to me finishing up my drawing. I put my hands to my hips, a small smirk forming on my face, seeing my masterpiece. "So are we going to do a three-way or one by one?"

"T-three-way?" Tim asks. "For what?"

"D-Do you mean threesome?" Dick asks with concern evident on his face.

"I'm good," Jason says. "We love you, but not like that."

"Huh?" I ask in pure confusion. "What's a threesome?"