Dream

No P.O.V.:

"So...," Superboy says, unsure of the truth. "Are you the real Demetria and Damian?"

"We are," the fake Demetria says, making sure to put on a face of determination. "And we're going to get you guys out of here. We need to figure a way out first."

"Tch. I propose that we leave all but Father and Jon here," the fake Damian snarls, making sure to seem as "Damian" as he can be. "Perhaps Grayson, too. He may be of some use."

"I'm convinced that they're real," Red Hood states in a deadpanned tone. "Also. Fuck you too, you piece of shit. Princess! Tell you're stupid brother that you should free all of us and not just those three. Hell, you can leave Tim if you want."

"I propose that you leave Jason and take me in his stead," Red Robin says.

"As if!"

As Hood and Red continue to argue back and forth, Nightwing, occasionally joining in, Demetria and Damian watch in confusion. They move their heads and eyes back and forth, trying to take in the sudden argument that has come to be. With their memories yet to fully settle in, they become slightly overwhelmed by the sudden burst in volume between the males, not used to such loud words.

Standing in the middle of the hall, watching the three males' body language, another pair of eyes watching their every movement in silence. Behind his cell, he stands near the bars, staring at the twins' body language. Usually, he would be unable to read them, maybe know a little, but usually, it's difficult for the Dark Knight, himself, to figure it out. He sees them full of confusion but notices nothing is confusing about what's happening. It's the boys' hourly argument, nothing new. If the boys ended up fighting, the twins, or either one of them, would join or ask questions.

"Is there something wrong, Batman?" Superboy asks, noticing the Dark Knight focusing on the twins.

Batman glances at the "twins" and back at Superboy, seeing that their attention is onto the argument. "Do they seem different to you?"

Superboy glances at the twins and then back to Batman. "Don't they always seem different?"

"Different from their normal different. They're too quiet."

"Damian was insulting Jason earlier. Seems legit to me."

"Are they robots?"

"I don't know," Superboys sighs. "I'd tell you if this stupid thing around my head wasn't stopping me from using my powers." Superboy pouts, but they quickly liven up, calling for the twins. "Damian! Demetria!" he says with enthusiasm.

The argument quickly ends; everyone's attention goes to Superboy.

"You think you can take these off?" he asks with a smile, raising his cuffed hands. "And maybe this too?" he asks, tilting his neck to show the brace around it.

"We don't have the key to break it open," Demetria says, approaching his cell.

"Just use a pocket knife," Red Robin says.

"What makes you think that we're carrying a pocket knife?" Damian snarls at the older boy.

All but Jon cock their eyebrow in surprise, confusion, and suspicion.

"You're not carrying a pocket knife?" Red asks carefully.

"We don't have a reason to," Demetria says.

"But you guys always carry around a pocket knife," Nightwing says, furrowing his eyebrows at them.

The twins stay silent, taking in the information. "We mean that we don't have any purpose to carry it, as of right now," Demetria says, trying to cover their mistake. "We're safe in the compound."