Chapter 9

As I exit the car, several people run out of the warehouse, and up to me. They form a circle around me, but still give me plenty of space. I recognize a few faces from last night, but most of them are strangers to me.

"How're you feeling, boss?" Asks Kuroo. He holds out a hand to me as if I'll fall over if I don't have something to latch onto for stability.

"Well enough that I can walk by myself, thank you very much." I say, playfully swatting his hand away.

Oikawa walks around the car and pushes gently through the circle. He slides his arm around my waist and leads me to the warehouse entrance.

"Oh, so he's allowed to help me, but I'm not?" Scoffs Kuroo jokingly. "I see how it is, boss." The circle of people disperses and follow Oikawa and me into the building.

"Yeah, yeah, cry about it." I tease Kuroo. I clap my hands together to get the small mod's attention. "Alright. I'm going to need you all to introduce yourself with your name and a brief description of yourself." I say loudly.

"This is dumb. I'm not participating." Complains a tall blonde guy with glasses. He begins to walk away, but he freezes when someone grabs his arm.

"Come on, Kei. He lost all of his memories; can you be nice to him for once?" Argues a shorter man with freckles all over his face.

"Yeah, Kei, be nice to me." I say with a laugh. Kei however, is not laughing. Even through his glasses, I can feel the intensity of his glare. "Whew, if looks could kill." I mutter. "Anyways, you can go first."

"Fine, my name is Tsukishima. You left me alone before, and as long as that continues, we won't have any problems." He says, before turning and walking away from the group. Geez, does everyone hate me that much?

"You can go next." I say to the freckle covered guy who stopped Tsukishima from walking away earlier.

"Umm, my name is Yamaguchi Tadashi, but you usually just call me Yams. Also, sorry about Kei. I would say that he's just in a bad mood or something, but he's pretty much always like this. He really does care about you, though." Yamaguchi says quietly.

"Shut it, Tadashi!" yells Tsukishima from across the warehouse. Yams smiles, and jogs over to meet Tsukishima.

"Alright, who's next?" I ask the group. Two people step towards me, raising their hands slightly.

"I'm Tanaka Saeko. I'm our mechanic." Says a person with short blonde hair.

"And I'm Mad-Dog. We used to play volleyball together." says an angry looking man with short blonde and black hair.

The two of them walk off together once they finish introducing themselves. I watch them walk and take note of how their hands brush together. I'm fairly sure they like each other.

"You kind of already know me, but I'm Daichi. I was undercover, but now I'm back here with you all." He says joyfully. He wraps one arm around the grey-haired man next to him, and smiles. "This is Suga, he's the one I was telling you about."

"What were you saying about me?" asks Suga defensively. I can't pinpoint what it is, but something doesn't seem right about it. Oh well, I'll just ask later.

"Nothing, baby, let's go." says Daichi, leading Suga away from the group. Suga stumbles slightly when he walks. He seems really tired.

"Alright, my turn. My name's Akashi. I run communications, and I'm your favorite person here." He says, pretending to flip his hair.

"Bullshit! I'm his favorite!" shouts Kuroo, lunging at Akashi. Akashi stands up straight and crosses his arms at Kuroo. In response, Kuroo sticks his tongue out at Akashi.