S- Proposal

(Just so you know these scenarios aren't necessarily linear. Don't know if I ever mentioned that but keep that in mind for future scenarios.)

Gordon Freeman

You and Gordon decided to walk through a local market area for anything that caught your eyes. Gordon pointed out a woman painting couples and practically dragged you over. You smirked and asked how much as your boyfriend jumped in his spot like an excited child.

"Depends. My prices range from $50-$70. What do you want specifically?"

"Just a painting of us two. He might want something specific though." You mentioned, pointing towards your boyfriend. He nodded and leaned towards the lady and communicating something to her that you couldn't see.

"No problem hun." She said before telling you two to stand in front of a background she had set up. You both got into comfortable poses, not knowing how long this would take. Every now and again you could take a break and chit chat as the artist cleaned her brushes. It took a while, but the artist was finally finished and appeared proud of her work.

"I'm actually pleased with how this turned out. Here. Take a look." She said as she turned the canvas to face you. You examined the painting with curious eyes. The artwork was fantastic but you were confused about the scene. It showed off Gordon proposing to you.

"Gordon why did you-" You cut yourself off when you realized your boyfriend was down on one knee, holding up a ring similar to the painting. He appeared nervous but tried to play it off. Once you realized what was going on you let out a soft chuckle and picked up the ring, putting it on your finger.

"I love it, babe." You commented as you examined the piece of jewelry. Gordon jumped to his feet and received a kiss from you.

Adrian Shephard

Adrien was allowed time off and invited you to a ski trip with a few of his friends. You gladly accepted the invitation, thinking nothing much of it. One of Adrien's pals rented a cabin for everyone to stay in for the week. You and Adrien shared a room so everyone could have a place to sleep. Once you finished carrying your bags into the room, you rushed over to the window to observe the snowy environment.

"This is so cool. I've never been skiing before." You commented, taking in the new surroundings.

'I've done it a few times, but not often.' Adrien signed as he joined you near the window.

"We never get this much snow. It's absolutely beautiful." You said. Adrien took out the dark blue box from his pocket and examined it, not knowing if this was a good time to pop the question. He was nervous you would say no and the whole vacation would be awkward. Then again he's been wanting to ask you for the longest time and was growing impatient. He debated the idea before shaking off his anxieties and deciding to take the risk. He gently tugged the sleeve of your shirt to get your attention. Once he had your attention, he got down on one knee and exposed the box, opening it to show the bright ring inside. You were quick to catch on to the situation and felt tears form in your eyes.

"Aw, Adrien. Of course I will." You announced, clasping your hands together and bringing them up to your face, trying to hold in your tears. Adrien smiled and stood up to put the ring on your finger.