S- Affection

(I just realized while I was writing the sleep scenarios that I've never made an affection scenarios for these guys. That's usually one of the first things I do so I decided to make up for that now.)

Gordon

Gordon really doesn't care about what others think and will show affection whenever he likes. This means he does not shy away from pda but does understand if you don't enjoy it. He's really worried about losing you and shows how much he cares about you anytime he can. Gordon makes sure to keep you safe but will let you fight if he knows you can. Gordon is great with receiving affection and allows accepts it with open arms.

He isn't one for giving you nicknames but loves to when you give him one. They never fail to make his heart flutter when hearing them. When it comes to cuddles he's almost always a big spoon, although he doesn't mind switching things up to a bit. His kisses are either short and sweet or longer and more passionate depending on the circumstances.

Adrian

Adrian isn't to into pda but will hold your hand or cuddle with you a bit in public. He prefers to expresses his love by other means but is completely fine if you prefer showing your love through more physical ways. Adrian is a person that likes to travel and experience new things with the ones he cares about.

Similarly to Gordon, Adrian isn't one to give nicknames but is fine if you want to give him one. His cuddles tend to happen in private and most likely when you're about to go to sleep. His grip is pretty strong so expect to be there for a while. He likes to have you in his lap and just hold you when you're both watching tv. He's a big fan of nose kisses, or eskimo kisses, and other little gestures like that. Loves to hold your hand whenever he can or just be near you.

Alyx

Alyx is completely fine with pda but usually does more flirting or teasing then anything. She tends to express her love more through words but doesn't shy away from affection, especially after a serious situation.

Alyx is great with nicknames and will for sure try to give you one or multiple. Her most used nicknames are basic ones but still affective. These include: Babe and Sweetie along with their variations. Her kisses tend to be short and are either on the lips or on the cheek. As for her hugs, most of the time she likes to surprise you with her hugs and tackle you out of nowhere.

Barney

Barney is a huge fan of pda and will not give a fuck about what others say about it. He's another that expresses himself through actions but is also a flirter like Alyx. Barney is another person that worries about something bad happening to you, although he isn't as paranoid as Gordon. He usually keeps his concerns to himself and knows that you can handle yourself.

Barney adores giving and receiving nicknames. He rarely uses your name and instead uses pet names unless your embarrassed by them. Popular ones include: Babe (again), Honey Pie, and Sugar. Sometimes he pulls out rare nicknames but these are the most used. He loves to cuddle with you when you're working at your desk or when the two of you get some free time. If your break time is different from his, he will attempt to skip work to hang out with you. His favorite places to kiss you are either on your lips, of course, or your neck. His kisses tend to be long and usually end up being steamy. Is really into french kisses.

Kleiner

Kleiner isn't to keen on pda in really public areas but doesn't mind it around people you both know. The two of you are practically inseparable and spend most of your time near each other unless circumstances say otherwise. Kleiner isn't much of a fighter or one to travel and stays in places he's familiar with. Always greets you with a hug or a kiss when you return from an adventure of some kind.

Kleiner likes to stick to the same few nicknames for you. These are: Honey or Hun, Kitten or Mouse depending on your personality, and Darling. Kleiner and you like to give each other surprise kisses whenever possible. He cuddles with you often later in the day either when doing work or once everything is done.

Gman

Gman shows affection but more to observe your reactions to it. He's very experimental and preforms a lot of different ways of kissing and cuddling when given the chance. These are quite rare since he usually isn't to affectionate. He always wants to catch you by surprise and find it amusing when you get embarrassed about it.

Isn't one for nicknames. He does not give them and will not respond to them if you use one. He prefers to refer to you by name and chooses that you refer to him by "G-man" which isn't his actually name but that's classified knowledge.