S- Parenting

(Just a little quick scenario based on an old request from my hlvrai book.)

Gordon

Gordon doesn't know how he feels about having kids. The idea never crossed his mind that he may one day be a father. He was more focused on his studies and work. Not to say he's opposed to the idea. Gordon would probably make for a fantastic father. He believes that he isn't prepared and would rather wait.

If or when you two get a kid, Gordon is very hesitant about the whole situation and a little paranoid. He may ask Eli for parental advise and read up on the topic in his spare time. He's glad to help you if needed, even if he doesn't understand what to do. You might have to take the reigns, especially since Gordon is pretty lenient.

Adrian
Is definitely not ready for kids. He would freak out at the idea and become a stressed out mess. With both his job, past, age, and inexperience in the subject, he would see himself as unfit to be a parent. Adrien admits that his opinion may change as he gets older, but for now it's a no. To much stress for the both of you.

If in the future you two do get a kid, Adrien would immediately step up to the plate of being a father. He accepts the responsibility and tries to help as much as he can. He hates being away from the two of you due to work. He makes sure to pay you back for all the hours he's away. Adrien also proves himself to be a fast learner. He leans more towards the strict parent stereotype, but he clearly loves and cares about his family.

Alyx
Alyx would be conflicted on having a child. On one hand she would love to start a family one day and her father has always poked at the idea of having grandkids, but at the same time she feared the responsibility of raising a whole human being to adulthood. She also worried about having a kid in such a stressful environment. Alyx would eventually come around to the idea, most likely after a couple of years and when the two of you were in a better situation.

Alyx would defiantly be the fun mom that would often play games with their kid and embrace their wild imagination. She would immediately introduce Dog to their kid. Dog would be extremely careful and protective of the kid just like he was when Alyx was young. Alyx would also try to teach their kid a few skills in programming once they get a bit older. Alyx would be a very supportive mom but isn't to strict, although she can be in dangerous situations. She might try to hide her kid from the full atrocities of the world, but not to much since she doesn't want to be overbearing.

Barney
Barney would be hesitant at first. Like many of the others, being a parent was never at the top of his mind. Despite this he would be quick to warm up to the idea. He would accept the challenge of parenthood and might even do some research before hand.

 He's not to strict but knows when to lay his foot down. He loves to spend time with you and the kid/kids at the same time. Barney is more of the protective parent and would  defiantly teach his children some form of self defense. Barney would also be the type to brag about his kid's accomplishments, although he knows when he's crossed the line and should quiet down. He's just a proud papa and wants the world to know how great his family is.

Kleiner
Kleiner adores the idea of starting a family, especially with you, but worries that it's a bit to late for him. He would be one of the easiest to convince and is prepared for the responsibility. Kleiner had some play in raising Alyx, so he understands the basics of being a good parent. He's also really observant and willing to learn from his mistakes.

Kleiner would childproof any room he can think of. Even if the kid rarely goes into that area, you can bet it's still childproofed. He's just being cautious. A bit of a pushover but knows when to put his foot down. Your child would most likely be homeschooled due to Kleiner's knowledge and past experience with teaching. He would also try to introduce Lamarr to the kid, in a safe environment of course, but will refrain from doing so if you express your concerns.

G-man

You would be the one to bring up the idea of starting a family. Gman would be confused but at the same time intrigued by the idea. He wouldn't really know how to feel about the situation and it would take a long time for him to give a straight forward message. In the end he would allow it to make you happy and to settle his curiosity. It would be interesting to see how you would raise a child and they could always come in handy in the future.

Gman might not be to active in raising the kid due to his duties, but he makes sure to check in on the two of you whenever he can. He can be distant and seems uninterested but he's very observant and helps in the little ways he can, even if you don't notice. Doesn't mind the crying or whining when the child is younger and is shockingly good at calming the young one.