S- Jealousy

Gordon Freeman
Gordon is an emotional person and is very expressive due to his lack of verbal communication. This makes it easy to tell when he's on edge. If he's jealous, he might try to deny it and push the feelings to the side. But you can tell that he's clearly not fine. Try wrapping your arm around his or giving him a quick peck on the cheek. It won't calm him down entirely, but it definitely helps and is very appreciated. Just watch out. Gordon has no problem telling someone off if they keep bothering you. Of course, the person could only get offended if they know sign language. If they don't, Gordon's body language is enough for them to get the hint and back off.
Gordon is similarly open to people flirting with him. He has no problem telling them no. If they continue to pester him, he will just leave. Gordon's a highly trained professional. He doesn't need to hear all this. Gordon easily picks up on your mood and it can affect his. For example, if you happen to very upset at a certain person, there's a good chance Gordon will share your frustration, even if he doesn't know the person.

Adrian Shephard
Adrien gets clingy when he's jealous. You might except him to get violent considering he's a soldier, but nope. He just hugs you from behind and buries his face into your neck, keeping you close to him. It's a clear sign to the other person that you are taken and a way of telling you that he's tense. This usually leads to you ending the conversation and dragging Adrien away. His favorite thing to do with you when after events like that is to go on a mini date to a coffee shop or someplace like that.
Adrien's not the best at picking up on your emotions unless you make it blatantly obvious. But he is quick to react to them. If he sees you growing tense, he will attempt to calm you through physical affection. Expect a lot of hugs and hand holding. And if he happens to be sitting at the moment, he'll pull you into his lap.

Alyx Vance
Alyx is gets real quiet when she's jealous. The rare occasion that she does speak, her tone is filled with irritation. But you don't necessarily need to hear her voice to tell she's upset. Her body language gives it away. Rolling her eyes at the other person's suggestions, tapping her foot impatiently, fiddling with her pistol, and glaring at the person. Not to say she would shoot the person. Heavens no! Alyx would never shoot someone over her jealousy, unless they gave her reason too. That reason being if they tried to attack you, her, or anyone she cares about. Don't try to bring up Alyx's jealousy since she'll just deny it.
Alyx has a sense of pride watching you get jealous over her. To her it shows that you truly care. She might hang back and let the event linger for a bit before dragging you away. What follows is a long conversation about how much you mean to her.

Barney Calhoun
Barney is a vocal when it comes to jealousy. He would make passive-aggressive comments towards the person and practically cling to you. It's easy to tell when he's jealous and the best thing to do is to leave the situation with Barney. Once you two are alone, he'll calm down and admit his feelings.
Barney views you as the best thing to happen to him and doesn't understand how you could be jealous of someone else. You don't even compare to them! But he would be lying to himself if he said he didn't find it low-key hot/cute. If someone tries to hit on him, he's quick to shut them down by explaining that he's taken. If they continue despite they, he would throw an arm around your shoulder and pull you into a passionate kiss to prove that he isn't willing to leave you. He's usually good at handling people like this, unless they try to insult you. Let's just say he's willing to throw hands.

Isaac Kleiner
Kleiner isn't one to get jealous often. Neither is he violent when jealous. He's more of the person to compare himself to others, especially if the person excels in an area he lacks in. For example, someone with great physical strength. Kleiner knows he isn't physically strong and can become insecure when the fact is brought up. Kleiner would either stay quiet and let his insecurities get the best of him or try to hide them by reminding himself of his accomplishments. His mood shift can be pretty obvious due to his usual cheery mood and sociable nature. It's not hard to cheer him up in times like these. Just a simple kiss is enough to bring a smile back to his face and make him forget his worries.
Kleiner hates to see you jealous. He's quick to notice your mood shift and might blame himself for causing you stress. Kleiner would either let you talk about your feelings, or if you don't like that, he's glad to stay by your side. If you're jealous, his first response is to hold your hand and pull you close to him.

G-man
Doesn't really get jealous. Why would he need to feel threatened by someone so insignificant? It would be a waste of time. G-man trusts you and has faith that you'll make the right choice. If someone tries to hit on you, he'll keep a close eye on the situation, but won't do anything unless you start to get really uncomfortable. For example, let's say you've already explained your disinterest yet the person continues to push themselves onto you. A simple look of unease and G-man will happily jump in and make the person disappear.
G-man doesn't understand your jealousy and finds it pointless. That doesn't mean he won't try to comfort you, but don't except him to be good at it. He's not great with emotions and would just tell you the facts.
"I've been f-fascinated by humans before, especially ones that remind me of myself or can be of use. But you're different... and you know that. So why waste your time with these silly emotions, y/n?"