S- Being Sick

(Technically I'm no longer sick, but I forgot to post this chapter since I wasn't really on wattpad at that time. This is just how these characters would act if you or them were sick. These are just some simple scenarios to get out since I'm stumped on what to write for my other stories.)

Gordon

You: If you happen to get sick, Gordon basically becomes glued to your side. Forgot work, he's taking the day off to stay with you. Gordon won't take you to the doctor unless your illness gets really bad or you ask him, since he thinks he know best. Wants you to rest and basically does everything for you. Will freak out if you even step foot out of your bed. Will give cuddles if you ask for some and could care less about getting sick.

Him: Gordon is used to feeling physical pain but still complains about it to you. Once again, he's practically glued to you. Won't ask you to do anything for him and may try to do stuff himself, but he enjoys being pampered by you if you have the day off and choose to do so. 

Adrian

You: Adrian is really worried about you and might assume the worst. He really wants to take you to a hospital but won't if you're uncomfortable with the idea. Immediately goes to the store to buy medicine, soup, or anything else that may be useful at the time. Sticks by your side as best he can considering his job.

Him: Adrian acts unfazed by the illness, unless it's something like a bad case of the flu. Outside of that, he can manage. Still attempts to go to work but will be sent home when they realize he's not well. Prefers to do things himself since he doesn't want to bother you. Loves to watch random movies with you when he's sick.

Alyx

You: Helps to take care of you as best as she can. Gets a bunch of medicine for you and may ask Eli or Kleiner for extra advice and other possible remedies. Stays close to your side and tries to keep your mind off of the sickness. Isn't to worried since she believes you will get better, refusing to even entertain the idea of your condition getting worse. She's overall pretty upbeat and positive, her attitude slowly rubbing off on you and making you feel better about the whole situation.

Her: It's during times like these that Alyx realizes how thankful she is to have you around. She knows she isn't bothering you if she asks for something simple like a snack or water bottle from the kitchen. Does not mind taking the day off and even looks on the bright side, claiming that she finally gets to rest after a stressful week. Wants you to stay and hang around but understands if you can't. Eli might also show up to assist you in caring for Alyx, or just take over the task himself.

Barney

You: Barney is pretty calm about the situation and willing to help with anything he can. He won't force you to go to a doctor or to stay in bed and rest. Barney will gladly take the day off to hang out with you tries a few home remedies his mother used to use on him when he was a child. Encourages you to get up and walk around once you start to feel better, if the illness was bad enough to keep you in bed for a good few days.

Him: Barney is more than happy to take a day off, even if it's a sick day. Lounges around for the entire day, only getting up when he really needs to. Despite this, he can easily take care of himself even when sick. Still tries to get you to take the day off and hang out with him, but understands if you can't or won't. Still finds a way to keep in touch and gives you occasional updates about the situation.

Kleiner

You: Kleiner knows a good bit about basic illnesses and can tell if it's something he should really worry about or if it's just a common cold. If his schedule is free, he will stay with you and help you out for the day, getting medicine and making sure you eat if you can. If he happens to be busy that day, he will take his breaks to check in with you.

Him: Kleiner hates to be taken away from his work for such a long time, but understands it's for the best. Is fine if you want to help him during this time, but isn't to physically affectionate since he's scared of getting you sick as well. Still tries to work from home even with his condition. If he isn't trying to work from home, he's most likely dozed off on his couch.

Gman

You: Gman can get you anything you need in a matter of minutes, possibly seconds. Gman has observed sick humans before so he already knows what to do. Isn't to affectionate but is willing to comply with almost any request you give him. Although he may not show it to you, he does want you to get better and does care in his own little way. If your condition somehow worsens, he will drop you off at some random hospital. Gman can't really take off of work so don't expect him to be around often, although he always seems to appear when you desperately need something like more medication.

Him: I don't think this man can get sick and if he can he would find a way to deal with it himself.