S- Sleep

(Just a few sleep scenarios/headcanons while I work on another scenario that will take a bit longer to be finished.)

Gordon

Gordon has one of the worst sleep schedules you've ever seen. The man can rarely catch a break and always seems to be busy. This means he tends to get little to no sleep. You might have to force him into bed if you notice his lack of sleep since he won't take care of himself. Gordon's a really light sleeper and will wake up to the smallest of sounds and might refuse to go back to sleep after that. If we're being honest, Gordon could fall asleep almost anywhere if he so wished. He isn't to concerned with comfort especially when wearing his HEV.

When Gordon sleeps alone, his position is similar to a fetal position or a spread out position depending on his mood or what feels more comfortable at the time. He tends to change positions in his sleep and may even kick. As you might have guessed, Gordon is a very quiet sleeper. He doesn't really snore but can be really expressive during dreams.

When you two sleep together, he likes to hold you close and also have you facing him. When he opens his eyes he wants to see you next to him, safe and sound. If you happen to wake up before him, it's best to either wait around until he's up or just wake him up then. If he wakes up and you're gone, he tends to go into a panic, immediately assuming something bad happened to you.

Adrian

Adrian has a strict sleep schedule most of the time but is used to being woken up at random due to being in the military. He takes advantage of any spare time he gets to rest and can sleep in some uncomfortable environments.

Adrian tends to sleep on his back with his arms to his side and barely moves. Occasionally he might sleep differently but it's uncommon for him to do so. You've picked up that he snores but outside of that he's pretty quiet. Adrian rarely dreams but when he does they tend to be more on the negative side, although he still sleeps through them. He keeps these dreams to himself for the most part.

When you sleep together, Adrian sleeps in a very similar position but wraps an arm around you to keep you close. He always manages to wake up before you no matter how early you wake up and worries more about your sleep then his.

Alyx

Alyx doesn't have much of a sleep schedule and sleeps whenever she's tired, although Eli tries to keep her in check since he doesn't want her to sleep deprived the next day. She's a bit more picky about where she rests unlike Gordon and Adrian but is still willing to make exceptions. She prefers warmer areas and will rarely sleep in some place that's cold.

Alyx sleeps on her stomach but turns her head and legs more to the side, her arms placed more in a random place. She isn't much of a mover and has soft snores. You've also picked up that she mutters occasionally in her sleep although you've never brought it up to her.

You tend to sleep with your back turned to Alyx and she usually has an arm around you. She's sleeps in during the morning and isn't much of a morning person.

Barney

Barney likes to go to sleep late but not to late; around 9-11 at night. He always wakes up at the same time but always seems tired still. He is a deep sleeper and can sleep in most places but always seeks out some kind of bed or couch first.

Barney sleep on his back but his limbs tend to be spread out or tangled in some way. He moves a bit and defiantly snores, quite loudly in fact. He isn't much of a dreamer but on the odd occasion that he does have one, he immediately forgets it minutes after being awake. Even if he does happen to remember them, he never takes them seriously even if they are negative.

Barney usually ends up entangled with you by the morning as long as you two sleep in the same bed. Your normal position is laying on top of him while he holds you close. Have fun trying to get out of bed if Barney's still sleeping cause his grip is strong. He doesn't mind if you wake him up and is willing to get up when you do if you ask him to.

Kleiner

Kleiner has a more strict schedule compared to the others but isn't to worried about following it every day. On certain days he stays up late, consumed by his work and not realizing how late it truly is. Though it isn't hard to convince him to get some sleep. He's the most picky about where he wants to rest although most of that is due to age. He prefers his bed or a couch but you have witnessed him taking little naps at his desk as well.

Kleiner sleeps on his side or stomach and usually has his arms folded and under his head in some way. He barely moves outside of the occasional repositioning of his arms. He does snore but that's another thing that's affected by his age.

You both tend to sleep facing each other with your arms wrapped around one another. Kleiner normally wakes up before you but occasionally sleeps in. He's much more of a morning person compared to the others and likes to fix the bed after the two of you are up. Will try to convince you to let Lamarr sleep in the bed too, even if she's just at the foot of it.

G-man

Can this man even sleep? Does he need sleep? These are all questions you've asked yourself before. Gman never appears tired or needing rest of any kind and when brought up, he just claims that sleep is beyond him. If you really bug him about it, he might lay with you in bed and pretend to sleep, but never truly does.

Gman usually just sits around with an arm on your shoulder or around you until you fall asleep. After that, he may either stay with you for a while longer and observe your sleeping state or leave is he was busy beforehand.