S- First date

(Edit: All Of these, except Alyx's, take place before the resonance cascade. You probably already knew that but I just wanted to specify encase or future scenarios. I also fixed up some other mistakes.)
Gordon Freeman
For your first date, Gordon decided on a simple movie night. You and Gordon rented a few movies, bought some snacks, and ordered a pizza. You flopped onto the couch as Gordon put on the movie. The movie began to play as Gordon grabbed his drink and sat next to you. Freeman wasn't much of a talker, but he liked to listen to others. He didn't mind when you would interrupt the movie to speak your feelings. If the movie was extremely bad, the two of you would get a good laugh from it and probably gain a new inside joke from it. If the movie was either a horror, thriller, or drama, the two of you would cuddle and enjoy the film.

Adrian Shephard
Adrien was able to return home for a short while from the military. The day started with you picking him up from the airport and bringing him to see his family and friends. You attended a gathering at Adrien's favorite restaurant with his folks to celebrate his his return. When all was said and done, you both returned to your apartment. Adrien then asked if you wanted to ride bikes around town. You agreed and changed into clothes more suited for exercise. The two of you rode your bikes around, occasionally racing each other through the streets. After an hour or so of biking, Adrien hopped off at an frozen yogurt place. You slowed down and parked your bike as well. The two of you enjoyed the frozen treat before riding back home. The rest of the day was spent relaxing at your apartment and calling a few buddies.

Alyx Vance
Considering the time and place, planning a date wasn't easy. There wasn't much to do in city 17, even as a rebel. This didn't deter Alyx. She knew you were a busy person, but thought a little bit of company would be welcomed. Along with a gift. Alyx found a beautiful silver/gold chain necklace. It was in good condition too. It might not seem like much, but you appreciated the gesture and immediately put it on.
"It looks amazing on you!" Alyx complimented. You smiled and went back to work, Alyx continuing to talk, you joining in every now and then. You continued to wear the necklace, it quickly becoming apart of your everyday wardrobe.

Barney Calhoun
Barney wanted to keep things simple, but also romantic. So he decided on a picnic at sunset followed up by stargazing. He also knew there would be a firework show not long after sunset. It was the perfect plan. He ordered food from your favorite restaurant and set up the picnic spot near an old oak tree. You were, of course, with him and helped him set up the dinner. You knew about Barney's date plan, except for the firework show, and thought the idea was cute. The two of you sat next to each other and ate your food, taking breaks to talk about your lives or the surrounding nature. It was nice to be alone with your new boyfriend and get to know him better. Not to mention the sunset was gorgeous. Soon after you two finished your dinner, the sun disappeared, allowing for the other stars to shine. You and Barney examined the sky, you pointing out the constellations that were present. Barney glanced at his watch and heard the first firework be shot off. You were a bit shocked at first, but your surprise was quickly replaced with joy as the firework exploded into red sparks. Barney cuddled up to you as the show continued.

Isaac Kleiner
Kleiner likes to learn knew things and thought it would be nice for you and him to join a cooking class. It would be a one time thing, unless the two of you really enjoyed the experience and wanted to continue your lessons. It was a pleasant idea for an outing plus cooking is always a useful skill to have. You were both paired together and listened intently to the teacher, who was teaching the new comers how to bake a cake. Easy enough. Kleiner was the main one leading the project, but he would gladly let you take control if you wished. You were the main one decorating while Kleiner scribbled down some notes and pointers for future endeavors. In the end you were both satisfied with your creation.
"This was fun. We should do this again." You commented while eating a slice of your cake. Kleiner nodded in agreement while enjoying his own slice.
"Oh! You know what I always wanted to try? Pottery!" Kleiner exclaimed.
"That should be our next date then." You replied with a smirk.

G-man
G-man was finally given a day off by his employers, although it took much convincing. He let you pick the date activities, not caring much for where you two ended up. As long as he was there with you, he was fine. You decided to go to the local zoo/aquarium for your first date. G-man was supportive of the idea and placed his hand on your shoulder. A bright flash blinded you for a few seconds. Once your vision returned, you noticed the two of you standing inside the crowded zoo/aquarium. Despite the crowds, no one seemed to pay attention to the two of you. You were confused, but learned not to question your boyfriend or his abilities. You instead took in the surrounding area, rushing over to the nearest enclosure and examining the creatures. G-man was right next to you, looking over the animals with a small smirk. He started telling you interesting facts about the species and it's habitat. The day continued on like that. G-man would talk to you about the many creatures and their similarities, every now and again taking a break to ask about you. Once lunch rolled around, your boyfriend teleported the both of you outside of the facility to (favorite restaurant).
(I'll probably add more characters later. Request if you want to see anyone else.)