Explaining

Christopher's POV
I can't believe Jonathan is here to be honest I missed him but he's going to hate me for not telling him about Sophia being pregnant more like yell at me for not telling him about Sophia being pregnant

Jonathan:No saben cuanto los extrañé mas a ti Sophia(You don't know how much I missed you more you Sophia

Christopher:Bueno bienvenido hermano(Well welcome bro)

Jonathan:Gracias y quien es aquella chica(Thanks and Who's that girl)

I looked over at Celina and I told her to come over she walked up to us as

Christopher:Jonathan te presento a Celina mi esposa(I present to you Celina my wife)

Jonathan look at me with a surprise look and he gave Celina a hug

Jonathan:No sabía que te habías casado(I didn't know you got married)

Christopher:Es una larga historia(Its a long story)

Zabdiel:No solo larga tambien es un poco chistosa(No just long but also funny)

Jonathan:Que tal si me la cuentas(How about you tell me about it)

Zabdiel:Claro(Sure)

I looked over at Zabdiel and gave him a death look he smiled I'm guessing this is payback for interrupting him last time, I also forgot that my mom doesn't know about it either Zabdiel told them about it and my mom and Jonathan laughed I could help but laughed

Jonathan:Y cuantos meses tienes Celina(And far are you)

Celina:7 meses y son gemelos una niña y un niño(7 months and they're twins a girl and a boy)

Jonathan:Que bien y tu Sophia cuando planeabas desirme que estas embarazada(Thats good and you Sophia when you were planning on telling me that you're pregnant)

Sophia:No te dije porque temía que reaccionaras igual que Chris cuando se enteró que tenia novio(I didn't tell you because I was afraid you would react the same way Chris did when he found out I had a boyfriend)

Jonathan:No soy como el y tu Chris (I'm not like him and what about you Chris)

I looked over at him and he gave me a serious look

Christopher:Yo que(Me what)

Jonathan:Explicame(Explain)

Christopher:Esta bien tal vez exagere un poco(Well maybe I exaggerated a bit)

Zabdiel:Poco? No creo le dijiste a Sophia que lo dejara o se regresabas a Miami(Little? I don't think so you told Sophia to leave him or you would send her back to Miami)

I saw how Litzy got up and looked at Zabdiel

Litzy:Bueno yo y Zabdiel ya nos vamos para que ustedes hable(Well me and Zabdiel are leaving so you can talk)

She grabbed Zabdiel's hand and she said bye to us and dragged him out Lunay's house.

Lunay's POV
I couldn't help but smile to see my girl all happy to see her brother after a months of not seeing him

Jonathan:Oye hermana me gustaria conocer a tu novio(Hey sis I would like to meet your boyfriend)

Once I heard Jonathan said boyfriend I wanted to laugh because if he only knew its her husband and that he was in front of him before Sophia could answer him Christian came running up to Sophia

Lunay:Lo siento Christian ven aqui(I'm sorry Christian come here)

Christian:No daddy, mommy

Jonathan looked at Sophia with a surprised and confused at the sametime since Christian was hugging Sophia

Sophia:No es mi novio es mi esposo y es el(Not my boyfriend he's my husband and its him)

She points at me as I picked up Christian so he could leave Sophia alone

Jonathan:Primero porque no me dijiste antes que era el y segundo felicidades hermana y Lunay un gusto(First why didn't you tell me before that it was him and secondly, congratulations sister and Lunay its a pleasure)

Lunay:El gusto es mio Jonathan(The pleasure is mine Jonathan)

Jonathan:Espero que estes tratando bien a mi hermana pequeña(I hope your treating my little sister well)

Lunay:Claro tu hermana mi hijo y la princesa que esta en camino son mi mundo(Of course your sister my son and the princess thats one the way are my world)

Jonathan:Apruebo tu relación con mi hermana(I approve your relationship with my sister)

Sophia:Gracias Jonathan por eso te adoro y eres mi favorito(Thanks Jonathan thats why I adore you and your my favorite)

I saw how Sophia hugged Jonathan and Christopher gave her a bad look than they all hugged eachother

Lunay:Casi lo olvido ven te voy a mostrar tu habitación(Almost forgot come I'll show you your bedroom)

I told Jonathan to follow me upstairs once we were on the 2nd floor I gave him the bedroom next to Yenny's he settled in and once he was done them Christopher and Sophia got caught up in things after a whiled Christian went up to Sophia and hugged her because he was shy around people he doesn't know

Jonathan:Que adorable niño como se llama(What adorable kid what's his name)

Lunay:Christian

Jonathan:Lo puedo cargar(Can I hold him)

Lunay:Claro aunque es un niño tímido con personas que no conoce(Of course he's a shy kid around people he doesn't know)

Sophia:Christian ve con mi hermano(Christian go with my brother)

Even though the was shy he walked up to Jonathan and he picked up Christian

Christopher:Christian el es hermano de tu mama(Christian he's your mommy's brother)

Christian looked at us and than he looked back at Jonathan

Christian:Tio?

Lunay:Disculpa si te moles....(Forgive him if it bothe...)

Jonathan:No me molestes al contrario me alegra saber que ahora tengo un sobrino(It doesn't bother me actually I'm glad to know that I have a nephew now)

We all continued talking and Christian seemed to accept Jonathan.

This week starts the countdown to the end of this story.

I have the 1st chapter done for season 2 of "Tu Luz"do you want me to upload it or you want to wait 🤔