Surprise

Yashua's POV
Today I woke up at 4am and took a quick shower and I got ready than I grabbed my suitcase and left my house I saw that my uber was there already so I got on and told the driver to take me to the airport.
As I got to the airport I get my stuff and went through security and just like that I was on the plane ready to see my friend.
After a couple hours the plane had landed, I got up and got my things than got off the plane than went through security and after all that I  was finally out the airport. I pulled my phone out and call Casandra

Call:
Casandra:Hey I'm outside in the parking lot.

Yashua:Ok I think I saw you.
As I walk to the Casandra's car I put my phone away and get in.

Yashua:Hey is your sister still sleeping.

Casandra:Yeah she is its 7am, plus your lucky I start school at 8am. Now I'll drop you off at our house and oh wait here*hands him the house keys so he can surprise her* you know were her room.

Yashua:Of course I do*smiles*.

As soon as we got to their house I got off the car and Casandra drove away before she was late.
I open the door with the key Casandra gave me as soon as I walk in I close the door and make my way to the leaving room leaving my suitcase in there and I make my way to the kitchen.
I make favorite breakfast pancakes and coffee and I also cut up some fruit because I know how much she loves fruit, after i'm done I grab a tray a put everything on it and I make my way to her room.
I gently open the door walk in I set the tray on her makeup table and I go and sit on the side of the bed and  I start moving her and she starts to wake up.

Litzy's POV: 
I was sleeping so good until I left someone moving me I didn't pay much attention because I thought it was my sister than I remember she had left and I remembered that blue was in the house.
I opened my eyes and I saw Yashua sitting on the side of my bed, I quickly sat up and pulled him into a hug.

Litzy:What are you doing here.!
(Is all surprised and happy)

Yashua:Hi to you too, I see your happy to see me.

Litzy:Of course I am wait when, how, and why. (is all excited)

Yashua:*laughs*One question at the time nena.(lets go of her and gets up and hands puts the tray in front of her)
I made your favorite breakfast.

Litzy:You didn't have to Yash .

Yashua:I wanted to nena plus I got you good news.

Litzy:Nothing is better than having you here with me.(Takes a sip of the coffee)

Yashua:I will be staying here with you for two month, well thats if you allow me to stay here.

Litzy:You don't have to ask me if you can stay you know your welcome here  any time like my mom says "mi casa es tu casa".
Have you had breakfast yet?

Yashua:No why nena

Litzy:Here try some.

Yashua:No nena thats for you.

Litzy:Come on this is to much for me. 
I know he wants some so he leave me no choice but to do this, I grab a  strawberry from the bowl and I basically shoved it in his mouth.

Yashua:Ok I'll eat only of you and me spend this day together.

Litzy:That's fine by me and thanks for being there for me when I most needed you.

Yashua:Nena you know I'll always be here for you.

Looks like he's back to spend some time with his best friend