What happened at the party

The next morning

Casandra's POV:
Today I woke up with a bad headache and I deserve that for drinking I'm glad that we at least made it safe to the hotel.

I got up and check my phone I saw that it was 8am so I did my morning routine and I went to wake up Madeline and the rest of the boys they all had a headache but yashua because he didn't drink as much as we did. After everyone woke up we all agree to go pick up Aaliyah and than pick up some food because I know for a fact that Litzy and Zabdiel are still asleep.

They are all ready and so we went down than we were outside whiled Yashua went to get the car.

Soon Yashua was here we all got in the car and we went to Madeline sister's house and we picked up Aaliyah and than we went to Macdonalds to get us some breakfast after we got breakfast we drove back home

We got home and we all got off than me and Madeline took a shower and got our things.

We went to the kitchen and we saw all the boys.

Casandra:Boys we will see you later  because me and Madeline got to go to work.

Yashua:Alright is your sister awake

Casandra:I don't know I didn't check I barely had time to shower and get ready you go check we got to go before we start running late and bye take care all of you and don't burn down the house.

Christopher:Ha funny we won't

Just like that me and Madeline left the house.

Yashua's POV:
After Casandra left I was thinking of something.

Yashua:Hey Joel how about we go and wake up Litzy I mean its already 10am

Joel:Sure why not, guys why don't you go and wake up Zabdiel too or else he won't wake up unitl like 3pm

Richard:Your right come on Christopher,and Erick you two are coming with me

Yashua:Aaliyah come with me and Joel were going to wake up Litzy

Aaliyah:Ok

Joel:How about you go head to her room we will be their in a bit

Aaliyah:Ok

As Aaliyah left upstairs we all took the food to the livingroom and than we headed upstairs andas we got to the top of the stairs we all saw that Aaliyah coming back our direction.

Richard:Whats wrong Aaliyah

Aaliyah:Why is tio Zabdiel in her room

When Aaliyah said that we all were surprised but we thought they were talking or maybe Zabdiel went to check on her. So we all went to her room to find both Litzy and Zabdiel sleeping and cuddling.