1.2

The sun was setting, but his eyes were averted to an even more beautiful view

The sun was setting, but his eyes were averted to an even more beautiful view. Her (h/c) locks were covered in the warm sunlight and her lips were tugged in a sad smile. She always had one of those on her pretty face, never more and never less.

"Sometimes I wish you had more eyes" she said with a sigh

The young man was confused by her odd desire so he dared to ask the reason behind it.

"Cause I want for you to look at me in this way even more" she replied with a stoic voice

"And more arms, so I can hold you closer even longer" he said as he embraced her body with his muscular arms

She laughed a bit at his remark, but watched him with the same sad eyes she always did, making him worry.

"Do you love me?" she asked, pretending like she didn't already know the answer to that

"Of course I love you Y/N. Now and forever, no one will replace your place in my heart"

She smiled with the corner of her (e/c) eyes as she let a cold breath escape past her plump lips. She was always this cold, her skin was cold, her mind even colder, but her heart was just a bit warm, enough for him to survive.

"I think love is fascinating" she began "When you love someone you have the right to take their life or to keep it. It's so beautiful, yet so crazy" she sighed

"I would let myself die, if it meant to be in your arms" he said honestly

"Can you make me a promise, my love?" she asked him with cold eyes

"Anything"

"If I ever die, don't let my heart go to waste. Take it with you, to your grave"

*

She couldn't keep her eyes off the young man, she was simply fascinated by him in every possible way. But one thing made her interested even more.

"You have pretty, long lashes" she said making the boy blush slightly

"Thanks"

"Do you take after your mother?" she asked as she took a sip out of her juice

"Uh, yeah. I suppose so" he replied

Y/N didn't know if she should trap the young man in between her fingers, wrap him up and devour his being, or just stay put. But she wanted to test it, to see how far she could enter his mind.

"Do you have any interest in any women?" she bluntly asked as she played with her straw

"No, I don't think so" he replied as his face flushed even redder

"Good, it means I can have you all to myself"

She was expecting for the boy to get even more flustered and to give in right away, but he was skeptical. She loved it.

"How old did you say you were again?" he asked with a stoic expression

"26, that's not even half of your age" she smiled

Megumi had to admit that her smile was worth every risk, it was warm and bright, maybe brighter than the light itself. He had never seen such a woman, and maybe once he could go against his morals, after all she was just an ordinary female.

"I will pay for these" she said as she pointed to their drinks "You can come to the bathroom if you want to" she gave him one last smile before she put the money on the table and walked herself to the toilet

She liked this café for one particular reason. There weren't many people around, and not even the manager could care enough to meddle with someone's business.

It took a few seconds for him to process what went on, but as a hormonal teen, he gave in to the desire to engage into such acts, and followed her to the bathroom stalls.

"I was waiting" she said as she leaned on a wall

"Why were you so sure I would come?" he asked wanting to seem even a bit more in control

"I just knew" she smiled again

Her lips pressed with hunger against his, and with each kiss, moan and touch, the boy gave in more and more to the lustful desire. At the same time he felt tired and almost too weak to even think about anything else but her body.

His hand traveled along her shirt and dove right under, searching for her breasts to mold and touch them more and more. But with one single grip, the woman had him on his knees, in front of her.

"You know what to do, right?" she asked with a much more aggressive expression on her face

Megumi nodded even though he had no idea what he was doing and even found the situation itself a bit weird, thinking he should be the one up there and she should be the one down to her knees, at least that what he heard around.

He unbuttoned her pants and left them down along with her final piece of cloth. He watched in awe her dripping cunt, gulping loudly as he felt the sudden desire to please the older woman.

Looking at his face, she couldn't help but groan, knowing how fucked up it felt. After all she had her respect for Toji and she couldn't use his son like this. She gripped his hair right before he could even get a taste of her, pushing him away.

"I'm not in the mood anymore" she said as she dressed herself up

The boy's frustration was visible, especially since he had a growing problem in his own pants, that now he had to take care of by himself. He groaned as he stood up, basically dragging daggers at the woman with his eyes.

"Stay still" was all she said as she approached him

Megumi wasn't expecting any of what came next. Her cold hand dove into his pants and grabbed his throbbing manhood, that was thriving for attention. He left out a small moan as the woman began to stroke his length slowly and faster by the second.

"Ah! Mhm! Fuck" was all he managed to say as his breathing got heavier, feeling himself at his limit

He released his semen onto her palm soon, panting hard as he held himself to the wall for balance.

"It was nice meeting you Megumi Fushiguro" were her last words as she left the café, making herself lost in the crowd of people

_____________

this book will actually have a plot, even if there is a lot of sexual intercourse, that's not the main point of it, far from being it actually

also don't forget that voting the chapters really helps me!!