4.1

voting always helps

„I DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO THANK YOU"

As the years passed by, the man who once loved so hard and deeply, became the so-called king of curses. His last piece of humanity lost along the way in the journey of finding his beloved woman. His own mind and expectations were the ones who ruined him and her along, but he was too selfish to consider that idea.

"Found you" her voice echoed through his mind as he finally saw the one he was looking for all along

Just like the day she looked before. The same piercing (e/c) eyes, but instead of radiating joy, they were empty like a shell. Her hair stayed the same (h/c) shade, her body looked the same, everything about her looked the same, but something was off.

"Y/N" her name out of his mouth sounded way too desperate

Her smirk only grew stronger and wider as she found his weak point. A love so foolish for a dead woman, a love he held so close to his heart for such a long time.

"You're alive! It worked! It really worked!" he was surely insanely excited about it as he kept repeating those words

Gojo on the other hand, only now understood the reason behind her weird energy, she was indeed a dead woman as she claimed. But for some unknown reason to him yet, she was alive again. And it looked like Sukuna had something to do with it. Instead of asking questions, he watched the whole scene quietly.

"Quit acting like a fool, Sukuna" her voice was harsh "You're playing and torturing a poor teen for what? I've never thought I would see you degrade yourself in such ways"

Her words stung him enough to turn around and grab her hair, even though Yuuji tried to stop him, the control he had over the boy at the moment was far stronger.

"Don't you dare talk back to me! You should thank me. Only because of me you're now alive" his words were full of sadness as he knew what he had to get through in order to achieve this for her

"Thank you? I have nothing to thank you for" venom, so poisonous it cracked his mind and heart "If I wanted to live I would have. Who were you to decide what I do with my life? Who were you to think you have the right to take or give me what was rightfully mine?"

He let go of her hair, taking a few steps back. His memory came back like a broken record, playing on repeat. All her actions and words from back then, if only he could have paid more attention he would have seen how unhappy she was. Sukuna was now realizing that his love, their love, was not even close to satisfy the desire to live, that the young woman had.

"You wanted to die, right?" his words were almost sarcastic

Y/N did not answer as she knew what he was about to do. Sukuna was easy to anger up, he always was like this. She knew that he would have his way no matter what.

And as she expected, he reached for her chest, grabbing her heart and ripping it out. The pile of blood that he left behind, near her lifeless body, did not bother him. But more importantly, he felt done with it for the moment, leaving the power in the hands of a teen again.

"Gojo-sensei!" Itadori screamed as he looked at his bloody hands, his mind filled with the thought of taking a life that perhaps did not deserve to die

Two hours since her corpse was covered by the white sheet in the basement of the school. Itadori was still inside his room, as his teacher had to talk to the school headmaster about the Sukuna incident. It might be too dangerous to let someone who is in charge of such a powerful curse roam around freely, when it's clear as day that the curse has more control.

"Why are you looking at her like that?" the doctor asked as she glanced over her shoulder at Gojo

"I don't think she's dead" he said monotone

"Trust me, she is. Since when are you so concerned about some random's death?" she almost laughed

"We got our chats...and let's just say I believe there's more to her than we can see. Than I can see" he sighed "Was"

"I didn't think you were the type to get attached to someone you slept with" she turned around to remove the sheet from the woman's face

"You are using the wrong words for it. I simply think that she knew far more than anyone ever did. After all she was brought back to life"

"Do you really believe that story?" she laughed

"I can't doubt it either. Sukuna did seem to know her and besides...he looked like he-"

"Cared for her? Yeah, I heard" she spoke "To think someone could drive a man to such things...she turned him into a curse"

"I think he did that to himself. She never asked to live again, from what I heard she killed herself" he was watching her body with much interest

His eyes traveled from her face to her neck, down her chest and somehow stopping to her hips, not wanting to go lower.

"Shame" he whispered under his breath

Her eyes suddenly opened and she felt the air filling her lungs, making her jump out of her "death bed". Both of their eyes were watching with both interest and shock as the young woman came back to life without any so called help.

"I told you" was all Gojo said as he looked back to the doctor

Regaining her senses back, the doctor adjusted her voice, walking towards the woman. She checked her pulse making sure she was really alive again.

"Tell me Y/N, how?" she asked as she looked into her eyes

"I can't be killed. That's my curse for being brought back to life"

_____________