5.2

-voting always helps me

SHE FINISHED THE TASK SOONER OR LATER, HAPPY THAT SHE COULD GO FOR A SMOKE BREAK

"I'll step outside for a bit" she motioned to her pack of cigars as she closed the door behind her

As soon as she slipped the addictive nicotine roll between her lips, she noticed another presence to her right. Nanami lit himself a cigar, standing beside her.

He looked at her, and as a gentleman would, he held his lighter up to her cigar, lighting it before he shoved it back inside his suit pocket.

"Thank you" she said as she blew the toxic smoke up in the air "My friend hates whenever I smoke"

Calling Toji a friend was an exaggeration, but she did not have another word for it.

"He always blabbers about how bad it smells and how unhealthy it is. But his little liquor problem is just as unhealthy" Nanami was not saying a thing, she was not even sure he was listening to her "But I agree, it's bad. Sometimes we do bad things cause it brings us comfort. We cope with our miserable lifes by finding such things to tuck into"

"You talk too much" he said frank to her face

"I lied" the line caught his attention, watching her with the corner of his eyes "I'm not immortal" the smile plastered on her lips as she said such a thing while shivering "I didn't die because of my curse. But if someone kills me twice...I'm gone"

"Why did you tell me this?" Nanami asked as he tossed his cigar on the pavement

"It may be useful, someday" she took another smoke, not finished with hers

As the two sat in silence, a few raindrops splashed on the sidewalk. And another, another one, until the sky was pouring down, followed by noisy thunder.

"Before you come inside, make some copies at the machine at the entrance" he told her on his was back inside the building

She threw the cigar on the ground, letting the rain put it out. Flipping her hair to her back, she entered the building looking for the copy machine she needed.

"Miss, are you Nanami's new assistant?" a younger male asked her trembling his legs a bit

Her eyes moved to his body up and down, stumbling across his face. He was not her type in any way, but she couldn't deny that he had a rather pretty face.The way his black locks were falling off on his face, made the boy look rather cute.

"Yes, I am. Why are you asking?" she leaned closer to the visibly taller man, slightly gazing her hand over his stern body

"Uhm h-he t-t-told me to give you t-these" he stuttered as he gave her a stash of papers

"What for?" she raised a brow in confusion

"Copy them" he said avoiding her look

She took the papers from him, leaving with no other word as he clearly wouldn't have fun toying around with such a man.

"My job is done so I will take my leave" Nanami's voice suddenly broke the silence after a few exhausting working hours

"Eh? But I'm not done" she whined

"I hate working overtime so it's not my problem. I'm done so I'm going home. You should as well after you finish" he gathered his things and left the office without saying goodbye to the woman

Y/N was not used to working, especially when it came to so much paperwork. Maybe Toji was right, maybe the only job she was good at was spreading her legs.

"This is tiring" she sighed finally throwing her heels somewhere in the room

Unbuttoning a few buttons from her blouse she finally felt more relaxed. Of course she could have gone home, but maybe she wanted to prove something to the only man who couldn't spare her one lustful gaze, that she was able to do exactly what anyone else could.

Hours passed by, the night taking her by surprise. The work was almost done, all the files organized and taken care of. Sure, the room was a bit messy as a couple pages were laying on the ground, waiting to be put in a pile, but she fell asleep long ago, on the carpet from Nanami's office, resting her head against his desk as she leaned back, a file still sitting on her lap.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing a tired looking Nanami that was looking for his glasses that he seemed to forget at work.

His eyes widened as he noticed the woman sitting almost half naked on the floor with so many papers around her. He thought something might have happened, but judging by her little snores, she simply fell asleep.

He let a sigh escape his lips as he walked past her to grab the glasses from his desk, trying his best not to wake her up. It was not his place to wake her up, he simply came here to take what he forgot.

But as he walked to the door, he realized he could not just leave a woman in this state in a work building late at night.

"What a headache" he mumbled under his breath as he turned around

He kneeled to her level and slowly but quietly moved his hands to her blouse, buttoning up her blouse so her bra wouldn't be shown anymore. Nanami couldn't help but feel slightly aroused by the sight of her body, but he knew it was all because he was still a man after all.

He grabbed his suit coat, placing it on her to give her some kind of warmth as the night was getting colder.

"You're going to be a pain in the ass, Y/N" was all he said before he left the office to go back to his house and rest

_____________