5.1

-voting always helps me

SWEAT ROLLED DOWN HIS FOREHEAD AS HE LET OUT SHAGGY BREATHS

His hand went through his blonde locks as he tapped his face with a small towel. Throwing his dirty clothes inside the washing machine, he entered the shower, letting the warmth and steam from the hot water stream down his body that was covered in sweat, due to his morning run.

"How annoying" he mumbled under his breath as he recalled the words of his albino pal

Her finger was twisting and twirling around the public phones cable, as her red lips were curled upwards. A few loose (h/c) strands were flowing down her face, blocking her view.

"Don't be so harsh" her soft chuckle made the man on the other side shiver

"I am simply telling the truth. You won't be able to work, the only job you're good at is spreading your legs" his voice was firm, yet a subtle annoyance was detectable

She tapped with her nails on the glass wall of the telephone cabin, shifting from one leg to another in impatience.

"Maybe I can do that too" even if he could not see her smirk, he was sure of her facial expression

"Y/N, you're gonna get yourself killed soon enough if you keep hanging around with those sorcerers" his growl made clear that he truly wished her the best

"Jealousy does not suit you, Toji" she looked down at her own phone, noting in her head how much time she had left

"You're always playing that card, little lady"

She smiled at his words before she sighed, almost sounding tired of their conversation.

"You're safe, I see no death upon you" her words assured the man as he hung up on her with no other saying

She put the old phone back in its place, adjusting her pencil skirt on her hips and dusting off the sleeves of her white blouse. Her attire was far more formal than the ones she presented herself in, it almost felt awkward for her to be seen in such clothes, as she always opted for the more revealing ones.

Her hips swung from one side to the other as her heels clacked on the wooden floor. It was fair to say that most eyes were on her and her figure, everyone forgetting for the moment of their work and focusing on the young woman who happened to enter their office.

"Excuse me" her soft and seductive voice caught the attention of an older man

His eyes traveled from her plump red coated lips to her chest that was so tightly hugged by her work shirt and then down to her round hips, gulping at the arousing sight in front of him.

"Where is Nanami's office?" she asked with half a smile, noticing the hungry eyes of the man

"Down the hallway" he almost choked on his words as the woman leaned closer to thank him, her breast basically all up in his view

"Thank you, mister"

She quickly left the room, to follow the grey corridor, down to the door shoved at the back of it, which she assumed was the office she was looking for.

With exactly three small knocks on the door, a deep voice assured her that it was alright to enter, from the other side. As her hand twisted on the doorknob and her legs stepped inside the rather small room, in her sight came the blonde man she already knew.

He was wearing the exact same beige suit from a few days ago, with the same blue shirt and the same funny looking leopard tie. She contained her laugh as she approached his desk, wondering when he would glance back at her.

Her wish became true almost in an instant as his tired looking eyes glanced in her direction, meeting her sparkling (e/c) ones.

"I see that you really came. I was doubting it for a few seconds" his attention was back to his paperwork

"I always come Nanami" she said accentuating the word

The small pun made the man frown, being already annoyed with her presence. He expected her to be not up to his work level, as Gojo was the one who recommended her, but he was not ready to have such a disgraceful person next to him for so many hours a day. In order to avoid that, he was ready to make the girl wanna quit the job, as soon as possible.

"For starters you can put in alphabetical order the files in this room. You can start from there" he pointed his finger at a very unorganised cupboard overfilled with papers

Y/N looked at the pointed direction, furrowing her brows at the sight. She became aware of how much work she was put to do, not liking the idea.

"I'm better at other stuff Na-na-mi" spelling his name like a 5 year old definitely did not impress or move the blonde male

Unbuttoning a few buttons from her blouse, just enough to leave a generous amount of cleavage, she approached the man, sliding her small hand across his broad shoulders, finally making the man avert his eyes to her.

"I can fill all your desires, sir" she whispered in his ear, pressing her breast on his shoulder

He cleared his throat and pushed her away from him, letting a furious sigh escape his lips.

"My desire right now is to see you finish the task I gave" he sounded angry as she noticed

Almost laughing at the thought of being rejected, she clicked her tongue returning him a glare.

"Let me make this clear for you, miss Y/N. You are here to work and work alone. I do not wish to ever engage in any type of sexual or romantic acts with you" as he finished making his point, he returned to his computer, getting back to work

Defeated by his firm affirmation she let a tired sigh escape from her red painted lips. She buttoned up her blouse and moved towards the cupboard she was assigned to take care of.

Although, the thought of the man alone made her squeeze her thighs in order to try and create some friction, aroused by her own mind. A thing that didn't go unnoticed by the man whose eyes averted to her figure only for a few moments.

______________

currently this is my most precious work i'm doing so i do hope you enjoy it!

i also hope it will get more recognition as some of my other books did