2.1

voting always helps so please feel free to do so! :)

„WON'T YOU BE A GOOD DADDY AND FEED ME?"

His eyes were filled with terror and his heart was sinking even deeper. Salty tears were streaming down his face as he ran to hold her in his arms. Her body was hanging lifeless above her bed, yet he was screaming at her, stroking her hair and calling her name like she could hear him from the other side.

"My love, please wake up my love" he said in between sobs "Don't rip my heart like this" he screamed in agony

Her corpse was cold, yet he was so warm he felt like he was burning from inside out.

"Why have you done this?" he kept asking her, expecting to hear a small whisper at least

He only now understood her cruel words of love, spoken not long ago. She was planning to take her own life and he did not see it. He felt guilty for not loving her enough, perhaps what pushed her to do this, but he was ready to do anything to bring her back to life. He was sure there was a chance.

"Y/N...just wait, my love. I will hold you like this again. For the rest of our lives. Just wait a bit longer"

*

Smoke was filling the room as she blew it away, enjoying the stinging smell of the cigar. With her legs crossed and her breasts hanging tightly from her shirt, she was glancing at the clock. Almost like waiting for someone to arrive.

A loud thud followed by a few groans bringed a smirk on her face.

"It was about time" she giggled as she glanced at the black haired male that stood in the door frame

He was full of blood and cuts, with ruffled up clothes, he looked like a complete mess. But despite that, it was clear to say that he had a nice body, muscular arms, back and a handsome face to go with it. It was sure a view.

"You're always filling up the place with that nasty thing" he scrunched his nose as he pointed at her cigar

"Come on Toji, that's all you got to say to me? After all we haven't seen each other in months" she smiled

The man huffed as he avoided her gaze, putting his things away. It was not a strange thing to find the young woman in his home, she usually went on and off about how she liked him and wished to move in with him, but he was sure they were all an act.

"Can you put that away?" he said in an annoyed tone as he slightly opened the window

The young girl tossed the cigar in the ashtray without much fuss, moving in her seat to adjust her posture.

"And what's with that outfit? You look like a prostitute" he managed to say

The corner of her lips moved upwards as she flipped her hair back. Her gaze never left his figure.

"Don't be so harsh Toji. Your son seemed to love it" she said catching his attention

"You seriously went to see him?" he seemed more shocked rather than annoyed

"Of course! I have to say, he really does take after his father" her smirk grew bigger "He's very handsome as well"

Not knowing how he should react, he simply nodded and began stripping, tossing the dirty clothes somewhere in the room.

"Damn. I really need to shower" he told himself, ready to walk up to the bathroom

"That's all? Aren't you intrigued to know more about my little affair with your son?" she tried to provoke him

"Y/N, you're a woman who loves sex. Not a hooker" he sighed

"What has that got to do with anything?" she asked a bit confused

"I know you didn't sleep with Megumi" was the last thing he said before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind him

Toji was a powerful man who valued his family and the idea of family in general. Even though he hadn't seen his son in years and his daughter was long gone, he cared deeply about both of them. But the kind of life he was living right now was not exactly worthy of a father figure, as he thought.

"What a psycho" he laughed to himself at the thought of the (h/c) head going after his son

He knew Y/N wouldn't do anything stupid or reckless. He was not sure what her goal was, yet. But he knew she had more on her mind than she let show.

Toji and Y/N met six years ago. She was wandering the streets of Okasa, looking for something, that not even to this day he got to know. She caught his eye almost in an instant, her nicely curved body and her pretty face. Everything, from the way she walked to the way she swung her hips, made the male an aroused mess. But what made him stick by her side for so long was far from being the good sexual intercourse they shared many times. The young woman was like a fortune cookie, as he called her. Sweet and tasty, but with an unexpected surprise inside. As beautiful as she was, as deadly. Her strange ability to predict the future in case of disasters or death was something he found useful, extremely useful. Without her, he knew he would have been long gone by now.

He walked out of the bathroom, with a fresh minty scent and a towel hanging loosely around his hips. Water was still dripping down his torso and onto the floor, steam following him from behind and into the common room of his small apartment.

"What are you doing?" he said a bit mad at himself for knowing how weak he was about to get

With only her panties on, the girl stood in the chair, legs crossed, taking a smoke out of her brand new lit up cigar. She smirked as she watched the man grow under the simple view of her body.

"Y/N, I asked you something" he said as he approached her

His eyes were trying to avoid staring at her bouncy breasts that were out in the open for him to see, but only managed to fail in the process.

The towel that once hung around his hips fell onto the floor as he walked up to the woman, now he was naked standing in front of the sly girl.

She threw the cigar in the ashtray looking up to him as she licked her plump lips. Her delicate hand moved to his erected manhood, gently stroking it, never breaking eye contact with the male.

"Won't you be a good daddy and feed me?" she smirked at him

________