3.1

as always voting helps me a lot so please do so!

THE PRETTY MAN

The man was standing in a pool of blood, watching as the remains of the men he ripped apart, were splashed across the room.

His mind was filled with nothing but thirst for blood as he kept asking himself what else was left for him? How could he finish such a thing...

As a deeper reflection upon the problematic he found himself in, he got to the root of it.

"That's it!" he shouted at the top of his lungs

He grabbed the butcher knife that was still trapped in between the grasping fingers of the arm, and sliced his throat wide open, letting the blood drip down to the floor, mixing with the one who once was flowing through the veins of the corrupted butcher.

The only solution he found was to kill himself, being the last evil man out of the 1000. With hope in his soul and mind, he took his own life only so she could have hers back.

*
The woman was applying with full attention the lipstick on her lips, as she leaned towards the mirror in front of her.

His green eyes traveled along her body, who was so nicely shown by the dress she wore. Toji held back the urge to taste every inch of her, as he knew that he had to leave.

"Maybe red lipstick shouldn't be the choice you make today" he mocked her

"Oh come on...no need to show me how jealous you really are" she smirked turning to spare him one glance "You know I'm all yours" she joked grabbing her phone from the kitchen counter

"Never say such awful words again" he grinned "Please refrain from crashing my house every time you felt like it"

"Always a pleasure, Fushiguro" she winked at him before leaving the house in a hurry

Someone like her was very much wanted and needed in the world she lived in, but not a lot of people knew about her secret. That she was a living corpse waiting for the right hand to rip her heart open.

As her heels hit the pavement with an echoing sound, her eyes were searching for a certain man from behind the sunglasses. And as fate was, she noticed him near a few teens who were joking around and having fun.

The black haired young man caught her attention as she recognized him from previous engagements, but she was aware that neither of them wanted to talk about it or remind themselves of how each other's lips tasted.