3.2

„PAY ME WITH MONEY, NOT SEX"

There was neither black or white, neither soundless or disturbingly loud. It was simply there, but not existing at all. But the moment the voice echoed through her ears, she felt like she was able to breathe again.

"Y/N L/N, you hung yourself?" the voice asked

There was no body or face to represent who was speaking, but she was sure there was someone or something.

"Where am I?" she dared to ask, not replying to what she was asked

"Everywhere and nowhere" the voice said back "You're in the void"

"The void?"

"I am the void. Let me get this straight for you" the voice echoed again "You were brought back to life as I made a promise to a naive man a long time ago"

"Naive man? What are you talking about?" the woman was confused

"Your beloved lover. He made a promise, filled his duty just to know you would be able to breathe again. Stupid, wasn't him? You clearly didn't want that"

"What promise?"

"He killed 1000 evil men in return for your life, and with them himself. He turned into an evil being, with a thirst for blood that could not be stopped. Don't worry about it, he got his curse as you will get yours"

"So I am going to live again?"

"Yes, after all I keep all my words. But under my condition. There has to be a balance in the universe, doesn't it?"

"What are the conditions?" she asked being skeptical about it

"You will receive a power. You may take that as a blessing or a misfortune. You will be able to predict disasters and death, but you won't be able to change fate, no matter what you do about it" there was a short pause "You will get to be born again and live along with all your damned memories, from now and the other life. You shall keep your name and looks"

"But I don't want to live again. I have nothing to live for"

"That's your curse for his choice. As he paid his part, you won't be able to drag his actions and love through dirt by taking your life again. So therefore, the only way you could die is if you're killed twice by the same person"

Y/N hated the words she was hearing and even more hated her lover for bringing her such a curse.

"You shall be gone now, I no longer need you to be here, dead woman"

As she felt her eyes closing and her limbs going numb, under her last breath she spoke the name of his, who was now the reason she felt the air fill her lungs again.

"Sukuna"

*

Sticking to his side as he teached some teens was surely boring, and she was about to run out of cigars and patience.

"Sensei, can I go to the store?" she said in a sarcastic tone, mocking the man

"Don't be so rude Y/N-chan" he looked at her through his blindfold "There are kids around"

Gojo noticed the cursed energy the woman had, and was not going to let her go, not until he figured out what it was with her.

"Nobara, won't you be the nicest prettiest girl and bring the lovely lady a pack of cigars?" he asked his student

"You're such a pain Gojo-san!" she stuck her tongue out, stomping away to get what she was asked to

Tapping her feet on the ground as she kept on looking at the clock displayed on her screen. She was almost regretting getting too ahead of herself and sleeping with the pretty man.

A cold breath tickled the back of her neck as slender fingers wandered around her hips.

"If you want to pay the information out of me, do it with money, not sex"

Her goal was not to piss the man off, since she didn't want to die just yet. She wanted to get her hands on the person she looked for 26 years, and she was so close it felt like miles away.

"Here you go" Nobara got in the way, not letting Gojo have his reply

She thanked the young girl, taking out a cigar and putting it between her lips, inhaling the toxic smoke.

"What are you Y/N?" he asked her directly

"A dead woman" she blew the smoke in his face

But as the two were speaking, the pink haired boy passed by with a bright smile on his face and her eyes lit up, noticing the same aura she knew for so long.

"Itadori" she called for him

As the boy got near her, he could hear his heart beating faster and faster, but he was sure that he wasn't the one doing it.

"Found you" she said with a smirk as soon as the boy was in her face

In a blink of an eye, his whole complexion changed, followed by strange marks all over his face and arms, the expression of the boy was no longer a bright one, but rather one of a hurting man.