5.5

-voting always helps

SHE DIDN'T HATE IT, IN FACT SHE WAS USED TO IT

But hearing Nanami ask her that with such a disappointed voice made her question her life choices for a second. But who was he to make her feel that way? To make her feel like she should change something. After all he was just another man who would give into his sexual instincts right away.

"Maybe you should see for yourself why they are so addicted to it" her words made no sense to him, but he caught onto it the moment she kneeled down in front of him

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked without trying to stop her, curious on how far she would go

"Doing the only thing I know how to"

Nanami hated to see someone treat themselves so badly and lowly. He could in fact tell her at least three things she was good at, none of them related to sex, of course. But it was too late for him to say something, as her hands were already rubbing his manhood through his pants, making him feel the heat rush up to his face.

"Stop it, Y/N" he growled under his breath, visibly enjoying the striking sensation

"I only listen to the body language, and it looks like you're liking it" she smirked as she dared to go even further and unbuckle his belt

It was clear as day that the man was aroused by what the young woman was doing, as his erection only seemed to grow with each movement of her hands. But that was not enough for either of them.

"Help yourself however you please, but I like it rough" she said as she began to stroke his cock, enjoying the small sounds that escaped the man's lips

Soon she felt the need to bring him to the edge, putting her red lips near his tip, teasing Nanami to the point he felt like breaking. He needed more.

"Don't be a tease, miss Y/N" he moaned as his hand grabbed her (h/c) locks, pushing her head onto his length

Drool was rolling down her chin as her eyes met his clouded ones, making the man let out yet another low moan that sent shivers down her body. The sloppy sound and his low groans were filling the office room as she pleased him.

"Miss Y/N I think I might be at my limit" he moaned as his breath got heavy

He wanted to push her away, but she forced herself down on him until he reached his climax, cumming down her throat. The salty taste she lingered so much was filling her mouth, dripping down her throat.

Licking her lips clean, she hopped onto the man's lap, surprising him even more. Her wet cunt was rubbing against his sensitive dick, desperate for friction.

"I won't fuck you in my office" he said all of a sudden, aware of the woman's intention

"Why not? I sucked you off already" she laughed as she tried to keep her pace

"I don't want to get it dirty. Get off of me"

"It's not fair for you to get something while I get nothing" she complained as she got off of him

"I never asked you to do that"

"But you didn't stop me either"

She knew she was absurd. The man asked her once to stop, but she did not. No man would push her away if the feeling was as pleasant as Nanami felt it, and she was aware of that.

"I said I won't have sex with you in here. I didn't say you won't receive something" he said as he put his glasses down, untying his tie and placing in onto the side of his desk "Come here"

Y/N was confused, but curious enough, she climbed up his desk, waiting for his next move.

"Spread your legs" she hated that phrase so much

As soon as she did so, his fingers were draping along her soaked panties, teasing her swollen clit, as his eyes were looking for her reaction, which came the moment his breath lingered across her exposed skin.

"Nanami" she breathed out as he suddenly dared to move his fingers along her clit in circular motions

Watching the woman squirm under his touch drove him crazy. He never thought he would be the kind of guy to mess his workplace for some hormonal fantasy, yet here he was pumping his fingers inside her vagina.

"Faster" she pleaded as she felt the need to hold onto his broad shoulders for balance

Feeling her velvety walls clench onto his fingers, he knew she was close, desperate to ride her high off of his movements. And he wanted to let her have that, as she did the same for him.

But something caught him off guard, as the woman came untied before his hands, her hands were draped around his neck in a lock, as her swollen lips were pressed onto his slightly chapped ones.

His eyes widened as he sat there completely still, letting the woman he had under his command not long ago, dominate him in a damn kiss.

"You're so cute when you blush, Nanami" she said in an almost mocking tone as she watched his face flush red from her bold action

He remained silent as he avoided her gaze, looking around the room for his tie.

"You're not going to say anything to me? How rude" she joked as she crossed her legs, not bothering to pick her underwear up from the floor

"I never said you could kiss me" he finally spoke

"Yet it looked like you enjoyed it" she smirked

"Why are you always repeating yourself miss Y/N?" he sighed "You're quite annoying"

The wicked woman thought for a moment, her (e/c) orbs lingering over a certain object from his desk. Her skilled hands grabbed it, playing with it along her palm.

"Maybe you should get rid of me then" she said coldly as she handed him the scissors

"Are you mentally unstable? Why would I do such a thing?" he sounded almost disgusted by her words

"Maybe I should do it myself then"

The woman sure liked to play games, as she was aware of the power she was holding. The scissors from her hand flew to her heart, stabbing right through her flesh, staining her white shirt with red.

Nanami was shocked as she just witnessed the woman killing herself or trying at least.

"What a pity...it didn't seem to work" she sighed, almost sounding disappointed by the fact that she was still alive

"You're crazy. Why would you do that?" he raised his voice as he grabbed the weapon from her hands

"Testing you, just that" she smiled at him

In that moment Nanami was becoming aware of how much control the woman would grow to have on him.

_________

y/n is crazy or smth ig? nah i'm just playing, she is just too smart fot this good looking dudes