5.4

-voting is really helping me

„ANNOYING, LAZY, UNPROFESSIONAL, HARD TO WORK WITH, CHILDISH"

ANNOYING, LAZY, UNPROFESSIONAL, HARD TO WORK WITH, CHILDISH"

"Come on Nanami, she can't be that bad" the white haired man laughed over the phone as he listened to his friend complain about his new secretary

It was true, Y/N was not very good at her job. After all she was not familiar with the concept of work, let alone how to handle certain things such as files and documents, but for some reason she was truly giving her best.

"I really want her to quit" he sighed as he leaned forward in his chair

"Don't be so harsh on her. I'm sure the little lady is giving her best shot. After all she's good at other stuff"

Nanami could swear he heard Gojo smirk, even if that would be practically impossible. He knew what his friend meant, but he was not interested in anything of such nature.

"I have to work. Goodbye Gojo" he ended the call without letting the man on the other line say his goodbyes

His door flung open as soon as the call ended, as if the woman was waiting all along to enter. She was wearing a much more office appropriate attire, but that didn't excuse the fact that she was 30 minutes late.

"Mind telling me why you are late, miss Y/N? Again if I must mention" he sounded pissed off

"I told you to call me Y/N" she laughed almost as if she did nothing wrong

But Nanami was not in the mood to act calm and casual with the strange woman. There were truly moments where he just wished to kill her in the most cruel way. After all, she would come back to life right after, right?

"I heard you liked bread. Well I didn't hear, I had to persuade Gojo into telling me..." it was clear in what ways she did that, even to the blonde man "So I stopped by one of the best bakeries in town and got you some fresh made buns! They are still warm"

She handed him a small paper bag, that was indeed filled with a couple buns. Their scent made the man almost smile to himself, enjoying the goods.

"Thank you, but you shouldn't have" he said as he put them aside, leaving them to enjoy them for his lunch break

As usual, Y/N started going back and forth in his office, putting some stuff back in their place and looking over some files. But she was not as jumpy as usual, she seemed to move harder and her face, no matter how hard she tried to hide it, made it clear that she was uncomfortable.

His eyes averted to her feet, noticing the blisters on them, and how she moved from one foot to another, in a foolish attempt to ease the pain.

"Are you in pain?" he asked her, not wanting to seem rude by ignoring something so obvious

"No, why would you say that?" she clapped back at him, almost as if she was insulted by his question

He decided it was not his place so he should not butt in, if she didn't want any help he shouldn't try and give it. Maybe she enjoyed pain.

But he couldn't let it go like that. Something in his mind was screaming to go help the poor woman who was probably too full of herself to accept or ask for help. So he did. He stood up and went to search for something in his small closet from the entrance. He pulled out an extra pair of leather shoes he had kept in there.

"Sit" he instructed her as he motioned to his desk chair

She was a bit confused by his request, but decided to go along. He kneeled down in front of her, under his curious gaze, waiting for his next move. He removed her heels, looking at her bloody wounds, sighing at how stubborn the woman was.

"I asked you something and you lied" he was almost seeming to scold her

Y/N remained silent as she watched him clean with his handkerchief her wound, and place a bandaid over.

"You don't need to do this" she mumbled, not knowing how to react to the kindness she was given

He didn't say a thing and put on his shoes, that were too big on her. It was almost hilarious.

"Be careful" he averted his gaze as he met hers, curious of what she could think off behind that cold stare

"Na-na-mi!" a masculine voice they both knew too well busted in the room "Were you in the middle of something? Ah...too bad I ruined it" he smirked as he watched his friend get up with an annoyed expression on his face

"I was just giving her a hand" he waited for her to step away from his chair so he could get back to his work

"I will bring you some coffee Gojo. Black, no sugar, right?" she said as she dusted the imaginary dirt from her pencil skirt

"You know me too well babe" he smirked as he watched her from behind, admiring her curves until she left the office room "She looks too good to be real. She's one hell of a woman" she laughed to himself

Nanami was not too pleased to hear about his friend's sexual life. Especially if it was about a woman he had to see everyday for now on. He simply continued to type at his computer, letting his friend take a seat at where Y/N regularly sat.

"You know, I would be down for a threesome buddy" he said, making the blonde twitch from behind his desk

"Stop with the nonsense. It's not amusing" he sighed

"Alright. I was bluffing. But trust me, the woman is good at what she does"

Y/N brought the coffee for Gojo, watching as he took his time to finish it, almost as if he had nothing better to do than spend his free time at the office.

"Looks like I have to go" right on time, she could not stand having him around for any longer "It looks like I must do an exorcist in the area. See you around!" he slapped her ass slightly on his way out "Maybe tonight sugar"

"You really like being treated like that?" he asked her, now that the two of them were all alone

"Huh?"

"Like a sex object"

_______________