2.2

as always voting helps me a lot, so please do so! :)

THE 1000 EVIL MEN

His body was filled with terror. He was trembling, scared for his life and cursing the day he lost her. But his grief and love for the dead woman were so much more powerful than his fear.

"Human. Are you sure about this?"

The voice was low and horrifying, just like the disgusting creature that stood in front of him.

"Yes" he said firmly

The creature stood silent for a moment before it grew a wide smirk, rubbing its hands together

"Very well. After you shall kill 1000 evil men, I will fulfill your wish" it said

He was lost at the thought of killing someone, but what brought him some sort of relief was that those were going to be bad people, evil ones.

"And you will bring her back?" he asked to assure himself

"I am of my word, human. I will revive Y/N L/N after you finish your duty"

The man nodded, ready to face the worst in order to get back to his lover. But what he did not know or expect was to get fooled by the creature, giving out the thing he wanted the most.

*

Her head was moving up and down as his hand was dug deep in her scalp, forcing her to the rhythm he wanted. But she didn't mind one bit. As she made sure to pleasure the black haired man, one of her hands worked along her clit, frictioning the spot in order to get pleasure to fill her desire.

"You always-mphp-do this to me" he moaned "All the freaking time L/N" he moaned again

She was proud to hear him become putty from a simple blowjob from her. Something in which she found power. When a man becomes weak from a woman's hand is when that man desires her body.

"Fuck" he growled as he released himself inside her mouth, not minding the mess he left behind

With a quick move she pressed her lips onto his, still having the salty taste lingering on her lips, but he knew he could not resist her one bit.

"You always pull this kind of shit" he said slightly annoyed

"And I always get away with it" she laughed a bit

Soon her wet cunt was grinding on his fresh erection, soft moans escaping her lips as his tip touched her entrance each time she frictioned her body.

"Why so quiet?" he mocked her "I see. Not enough for you"

With one swift movement he made her grab onto the sofa as he held her hips in place, adjusting himself at her entrance. He looked back at her, locking eyes for a second before he penetrated her roughly. His thrusts were rough and sharp, but he made sure to hit the spot each time, making the young woman drown in moans.

"You feel better than last time" he complimented her in his own way

"I love when you fuck me, but I hate when you talk to me. So how about -ah - you shut -ah yeah!" she didn't get to finish her sentence

He lifted her leg above his shoulder as he turned her slightly on the side, hitting it more and more. The girl felt her climax close enough, as she watched directly into his green eyes, coating his length with her juices.

He followed her after a few more thrusts, making sure to cum next to her as he surely did not wish for another child.

"You never do the things I want" she whined as she lit herself a cigar

"Because you have the weirdest kinks" he sighed still catching his breath "I don't want another child"

"Neither do I. But it looks like someone has not have heard of a plan b pill" she blew the smoke in his face

"Why are you in town?" he finally asked her

She paused for a moment glancing at her body. With a short 'tch' she stood up, wanting to go wash herself up.

"The usual" she threw the cigar in the ashtray on her way

"Is it me?" he asked a bit shaky

She turned around with a grin, looking the naked man up and down.

"You're so buff and scary, yet you're so afraid of death" she knew what she was doing "It's just a highschool kid"

Without another word she hopped into the shower, enjoying the cold water splashing onto her heated skin. She knew it was wrong for her to come back for such a reason, but she could not help it. As soon as she heard he was there, she knew she had to get to him. Nor for love, but for all the other things she felt like she needed to get rid off.

"Why is my bedroom filled with clothes?" he asked the woman who just walked butt naked with damp hair into his room

"Where else was I supposed to put them?" she threw herself on the bed, not minding the fact that she got the sheets all soaked

"You are ruining my bed. I wanted to take a nap" he sighed as he moved the clothes away to the floor

He sat next to her on the bed, turning on the side so he could get some sleep. In the meantime, Y/N was scrolling through her phone, not sure what else she could do.

It was common for the two to lay around like that, to stay in the same house like that. After all, Toji was a kind hearted man, even if he looked nothing like it, and Y/N didn't have a home to get back to. After all, she built up a whole phone company on her family's land. But it was not her fault, she had to wait 500 years to get revived, which again was not her choice.

She sighed, glancing over at the older man who was asleep already. Maybe resting for a while was not a bad idea after all. She turned her back to him, taking the space in the opposite corner and closing her eyes, letting herself fall in the mirage of soundless sleep.

________