5.8

DESPITE BEING A SMOKER HIMSELF, NANAMI WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THE THICK SCENT OF CIGARETTES THAT WAS COVERING THE SPACE OF HER APARTMENT

There were not many things, making the place seem rather empty, almost as if no one truly lived there. Although some pair of shoes and some skirts were thrown around the couch area, everything seemed almost untouched.

"Make yourself comfortable, I will go change from this wet clothes" she smiled as she made her way to what seemed to be her bedroom

Nanami wouldn't be the type of person to look through someone else's things, but he couldn't help but peek and notice how there were two of each things. Two plates, two spoons, two glasses, two forks. It was as if there was another person who came by often, but he decided to mind his business and push that thought aside.

"Sorry for the wait, the place is a bit messy right now" she excused herself

The truth was that Y/N never found the energy or motivation to clean. The place didn't even feel like hers anyways so she simply put some things aside when they were getting in her way, reason why some of her clothes were on the floor and why the china was out in the open.

Memories of hers were flooding in as she poured the cheap wine into the glasses. She used to complain, mostly in a joking manner, of how selfish Toji was, always buying things only for himself and never for her. She couldn't forget how one night when she crashed at his place, he brought her some pasta he made on a place different than his, with a fork he never had before. He went out of his way to buy her some things he felt like she would need.

Always looking out for her and always taking her in consideration whenever he did something. If he was talking about food, supplies or utensils, he bought them all. One time she wanted to shower after they had sex and found next to his old shower gel a brand new one, a feminine one. The scent was sweet and fresh with a tint of cinnamon, bought just for her.

None of them ever spoke about these small gestures, none ever said 'thank you' or 'you're welcome', but they were both aware of it.

Suddenly she felt nostalgic.

"Something on your mind?" Nanami asked the young woman

"Not exactly" she smiled as she took a sip of her wine

Nanami didn't like the taste of it, he was used to more fine wine, but he couldn't refuse her, it would be rude after all.

"You know..I really think you're a handsome man Nanami" she laughed

He almost laughed at her remark, he was aware of her thoughts the moment her mouth was filled by his length under the office desk, but he decided not to bring this up.

"Really? How kind of you to compliment me" he took another sip out of his glass

"Shouldn't you compliment me back?" she said

"You're a very capable woman, but I don't think you can get what you want from me. I'm not interested" he sighed

It was not that Nanami found her unattractive or didn't want anything to do with her, but rather it was that he thought it was not necessary for them to have that kind of interaction.

"You have a long life to live Nanami, it would be a waste not to spend some of your time having fun"

"Did you just do your weird prediction thing on me?" he raised one of his brows

"I do it with every person I tangle myself with. I wouldn't wanna catch them drop dead while I'm accompanying them" she laughed

Glass after glass of wine, the bottle was now empty.He was still sober, but she...she has never been this drunk before if she had to admit.

"Na-na-mi" she smiled as she made her way to the man, touching up his chest

"What is this about?" the blonde man asked as he opened on of his buttons, only to feel more comfortable

He was watching the woman roam around him, feeling her hips grind against his as she was whispering words he couldn't understand under her breath.

"I wanna do it" she whined as the heat rushed through her body

His green eyes looked her up and down, almost cursing at himself for allowing to make such poor decisions.

"Fuck me Nanami" she blurted out as her lips were lingering just above his

He couldn't deny it, he wanted to, he felt the desire to feel more of her skin, to inhale more of her scent..but it felt wrong. But wrong felt so good.

"How badly you want me to fuck you?" was something he never thought he would say, yet his rand was roaming around her exposed thigh

She pressed her lips against his, this time letting him take full control over. His lips were tasting a bit like honey butter chapstick and cigarettes, but it was a taste she instantly felt addicted to.

"Y/N" he said under his breath as he parted away from the woman, just enough to catch his breath

But she was already asleep the moment he wanted to do more, soft snores coming from her mouth as she squirmed in place, trying to find a comfortable spot in his arms.

Nanami sighed, already cursing himself as he knew there was no way he could drive home since he had alcohol.

"I will take you to your room, Y/N" he told her as he picked her up

The bedroom was nothing like he imagined, it was simple, with only one small dresser and a bed. Everything was neatly put in place and the room smelt nothing like the rest of the apartment, it was as if a different person lived in it.

He placed her slowly on the mattress, draping the pillow over her body so she wouldn't feel cold. His eyes roamed around the room, taking in the simplity of it.

One thing caught his eye. A framed picture that was facing down, hiding the photo from it. Without a second thought he picked it up, wanting to see what was the picture about.

A small baby with dark hair and black eyes covered and protected by a pair of thick lashes was smiling happily while holding a dog plushie. It didn't took him too long to figure out that the baby was Megumi Fushiguro, Gojo's student.

"Who exactly are you?" he asked mostly himself as the grip on the picture tightened

__________