~|Chapter 4|~ Twitter DM

Ranboo POV

I had just finished streaming and had an idea of something I could do. I wanted to help out a small streamer, because that's how I first got started out. I wanna help someone's dream come true, but I needed to find someone first. Instead of aimlessly scrolling to find a small streamer, I decide to ask Dream if he knows any small streamers that I could collab with and help out.

Dream POV

I go on Discord to see if I have any important DMs or anything, and to my surprise I do. 

Ranboo? What's up with him, what does he need? I think as I click on the DM

Ranboo

Hey Dream! I wanted to help out and collab with a small streamer to get them some views like how I started out. I was wondering if you maybe had any small streamers in mind? Lemme know!

Oh wow, that's really nice of him I think after reading the DM 

Hmmm, small streamers? I mean, Willow's a small streamer. But she doesn't want anyone knowing I'm their brother. That doesn't mean I have to tell Ranboo that she's my sibling though...

Dream

Yeah! I know a small streamer, their name is Skylitdreamer, they do Minecraft videos and art streams, I think you'd like them (AN: I'm using my username for story purposes lmao)

Ranboo

Alright, I'll check them out. Thanks man!

Ranboo POV

I type "Skylitdreamer" into Twitch and see that they're not streaming. They only have 57 subs, not too bad but I'd love to help them out. I decide to watch some of their VODs to see what they're like

*Time skip brought to you by ranboo's memory loss*

Wow, this person seems pretty pog. We kinda have a similar sense of humor, and she knows about the Dreamsmp. I decide to DM them on twitter asking if they want to collab 

Willow POV

I looked through my notifications to see a DM from someone and decide to check it out. Expecting it to be a fan, I click on it but then notice the username. Ranboo?? Why the heck is he dming me? He's one of my favorites from the smp and his acting is just phenomenal. I open the dm

(AN: Idk how twitter dms work so bare with me)

Ranboo

Hi! I was trying to find some small streamers and I came across your account and thought you were pretty pog! I was wondering if you maybe wanted to collab sometime? Lemme know, have a great day!

Holy crap. I thought for a sec that Clay might have told him about me or something, but this seems legit. This could really help my community, and to grow it on my own. This is a chance I'm definitely taking.

Skylitdreamer

Hi Ranboo! I would love to collab, I love your vidoes! And may I just say, your acting is 😙🤌haha, but yeah, just lemme know when you'd like to!!

Holy crap hopefully I didn't come off as too clingy. Ranboo replies after about 5mins

Ranboo

Ah, awesome! And thank you, I appreciate that. I enjoy your streams too! I'm free tomorrow at around 4pm. I'm PST btw (Idk if this is his but I'm just putting it for the story)

 (Future author here: I FUCKING GUESSED HIS TIMEZONE I AM A PHYSIC LOOK AT ME GO) 

Skylitdreamer

Ah oki, yup I'm free! It'll be 7pm for me though haha. Do you just want to play Minecraft? Maybe make a survival world or speed run?

Ranboo

Sure, we could make a survival world! That'd be fun, can I add you on Discord for tmrw?

Skylitdreamer

Sure it's *discord username and numbers*

Ranboo

Pog, talk to you later, bye!

Skylitdreamer

Cya, Ranboo! o/

Wow, I just talked to THE Ranboo. And without my brother's help, I must be pretty pog for Mr. Memory boy to want to talk to me haha. I decide to go downstairs to tell Clay.

I see him on the couch with Sapnap watching Demon Slayer. 

"Good choice for a show" I say looking at the screen and standing behind the couch

"Indeed it is, I'm tryna get Clay into it" Sapnap responds

"You totally need to, Clay" I say back

"Eh, I don't know I only like a few animes and stuff but this one is cool so far" he replies (AN: idk if Dream likes Demon Slayer or not, sorry if he's said he doesn't and if he has then pls tell me!)

"Welllll, I have some exciting news!" I say with a grin

"Oh, what's that?" Sapnap asks eagerly 

"Ranboo dmed me asking if he wanted to collab! Yes, THE Ranboo. I'm so excited!" I said happily

"Yo, that's awesome dude!" Clay says getting up giving me a hug

"I'm so proud, maybe you could join the smpppp?" Sapnap asks

"Nuh uh, remember, no one is gonna know that I'm Clay's sister. I got Ranboo to collab with me on my own and I expect to grow on my own too" I say sternly 

"Alright alright, you'll change your mind at some point" Sapnap says with an eye roll and a smirk

Why does everyone always say that..

Words: 830

Date: March 9th 2021

Edited: May 24th, 2021

(AN: Hey darlings! It's Sky, with another chapter. Ik, ik, i'm so pog. FINALLY Mr. Boo gets introduced. More to come with him! Thanks so very much for 50 reads!! Make sure to add to your reading list and vote! Hope you're all having a lovely day and make sure to take care of yourself, you matter <3 I appreciate every single one of you greatly. Remember you are beautiful, loved, smart, and valid :33 Bye Darlings!)