~|Chapter 6|~ McSmp

I wake up to my alarm blaring at me. Ugh, online school. Since we've moved I've had to switch to online school for a while until next school year, and it sucks. Debating wether or not I should hit snooze, I turn my alarm off. I go over to my mirror and fix my hair a bit to the point where it doesn't look like a rat's nest.

I go downstairs where they boys are nowhere to be found. Makes sense since their sleep schedules are screwed. I grab some pop tarts and pop them in the toaster. I go on my phone while they cook and I see a dm from..Ranboo?

Ranboo

Morning! Just wanted to tell you that I'm going to be on the server at around 6pm my time if you wanna join me

Hmm, 6pm his time. What time what that be for me again? If his his PST...so 3 hours...ah! 9pm for me. It'll be kinda late, but the boys have streamed at 1am anyways so who cares. 

Skylitdreamer

Yeah! I'd be down. It's a while after online school anyways since it'll be 9 for me so it works out well. Talk to you later! 

I hear the ding from the toaster and grab a paper plate and slap the pop tarts on the plate. Roasted pop tarts, my beloved.

I eat up my breakfast and then head to my room. I go to my bathroom, brush my teeth, brush my hair, yadayada. I change out of my pj's to something better since I have to be on camera for 8 hours.

I grab my laptop. Ugh, I hate online school

*Time skip brought to you by Tubbo's boat*

"Bye everyone, have a great day!" The teacher f i n a l l y says after what feels like years. I quickly hop over to my pc and look at the time. 3:30pm. 6 more hours. I decide to go over to Clay's room to bother him. I knock on his door

"Come in"

I open the door to see him on his phone, what else is new?

"I just finished school. I have 6 more hours until I stream with Ranboo and I have to pass the time somehow" I say walking over to his gaming chair. I don't know why we all have our own pcs in our rooms and then another pc in the streaming room. I guess that's what you do when you have millions of subscribers..

"So you've decided to bother me?" He asks, not looking up from his phone

"You're the lucky winner for today's show of 'who will Willow bother today' Congratulations!" I say excitedly

"Mhm, wait. You're streaming with Ranboo again?" He asks, looking from his phone

"Yup! He said he wanted to go on our smp again" I say happily

"Y'all made a smp?" He asks once more

"I thought you watched my stream?" I asked as well

"I did but I thought the name was a joke. That's nice! You're starting an smp. You're turning out to be just like me, wow" He says, wiping a fake tear are the end

"Oh shut up I don't wanna bother you anymore" I say standing up and walking to the door

"Score! Find out what Clay will do next time on 'how does Clay get Willow to stop bothering him'"

I laugh a bit as I close the door. I head downstairs, grab a bag of chips, and then go back to my room. I plop down in my gaming chair, spinning a bit, and then turn on my pc again. Well annoying Clay only wasted like 15mins. I decide to play bedwars until it's time to stream.

*Yet another time skip brought to you by Clay and Willow's wheezing*

It was finally 8:40. I played bedwars for 5 hours and 40mins🧍‍♀️the life of a gamer I suppose. I set my LEDs from red to blue and adjust my mic. I dm Ranboo, telling him I'm about to stream. And then a tweet it out, seeing my fans reply happily.

I open up twitch and OBS (AN: Isn't this the thing streamers use to capture their games? Idk lol I'm not a streamer just roll w it) and set everything up. I get a dm back from Ranboo that he's going live too, and I click the button. "Go live" I start seeing hundreds off people pour in

"Hi chat!! Welcome to the stream!" I say to my chat

"We're gonna be playing on the Mcdonaldssmp with Ranboo again!" I say opening up the world

I then get a call from memory boi himself. I obviously accept it

"Hey Sky!" He says happily

"Hey Ranboo!"

"Big mac will be happy to see us" He says with a giggle

"Ah yes, we need to make him a house" I respond

*Time skip brought to you by this chapter is getting too long and too many time skips*

We play for a while. It was midnight for me and 9pm for him. All we really did was start on our house, which I did the most work for since I could build decently while he just got me the materials. And then we made a house for Big mac and we started making a Mcdonald's, which only felt fitting.

"Sorry to break it to you Ranboo, but it's midnight for me so I'm gonna have to head out" I sadly say

"Awww ok, but before you go. I was wondering if you wanted to join a gaming thing next week? Since many schools are off for winter I wanted to invite you to it. Each day everyone all plays a game together. I think the only games we'll be playing is Minecraft, Among Us, and Jackbox though. Would you wanna join?"

"Oh wow sure that sounds awesome! Do you know who all will be playing?" I say excitedly

"Tubbo, Niki, Tommy, Puffy, Quackity, Wilbur, Techno, Philza, me of course and then you." He responds

Oh my gosh those are some of the people I admire most

"That sounds amazing! I have winter break so it'll work out perfectly!"

"Awesome! I'll tell them all that you'll be there. Thanks for playing with me today, bye Sky!" he says

"Bye Ranboo, sleep well!" I say back

"You too"He says as I end call

This is gonna be awesome..

Words: 1038

Date: March 13th, 2021

Edited: May 24th, 2021

**IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE**

**In this book there might not be any holiday content because i've never celebrated a holiday lmao hope that's alright**

(An: AYO  300 VIEWS?? WHAAAAA?!? THAT'S SO AMAZING YOU GUYS THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH! ALSO WHY THE H E C K AN I #1 IN RANBOOXREADER? HELLO? THERE ARE MUCH BETTER STORIES WITH MUCH BETTER RATES BUT GO OFF IG. THANK U GUYS SM. Might do a double update today as well, pog! Love y'all and make sure to remember you are beautiful, smart, loved, and valid. Bye darlings!! :3)

(Future AN: holy crap we were only at 300 views and now we have over 100k..... does is ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes)