~|Chapter 41|~ Coincidence or Not?

You wanted angst? I give you angst.

(Also don't pay attention to the timing and how it should probably be July by now in the story, just go with it lmao)

June was almost over. Summer break always goes by so fast. Of course, I still had another month of it, but it was already half over. I enjoyed streaming everyday and growing more with my community and friends. It was nice to not have to cut my streams off early due to homework or studying, which quite frankly I barely even did. 

I was currently streaming on the Mcsmp with Ranboo and Tubbo. The Mcsmp wasn't really known for its impeccable lore like the Dreamsmp, but we did have small little plots here and there. That's what we were doing today.

There were also some more members added. Of course there were the original 10 people from the winter group, but we had some more. And currently, everyone was in the server. I pressed tab

Skylitdreamer

Ranboo

Tubbo_

Tommyinnit

Quackity

Captainpuffy

Ph1lza

Technoblade

Nihachu

Wilbur Soot

Georgenotfound

Dream

Sapnap

Jack Manifold

Snifferish

Awesamdude

Karl Jacobs

Hannahxxrose 

Justaminx 

LanuSky

Purpled

The_Eret

Ranboo, Tubbo, and I were sitting on a large bench that we made on top of the first house in the server, me and Ranboo's. It had an importance much like the discs to Tommy, but for me and Ranboo. And with importance came greediness. Those who wish for the sense of happiness to be taken from someone.

And in this case, those of which were Quackity, Niki, Clay, Sam, Tommy, Sapnap, Minx, Lani, George, and Hannah. Half of the server against us. Of course, we had one more person on our side, but it surely wasn't enough against the powerful people on the enemy's side. 

The war was fought. A war that didn't need to happen, quite honestly. They wanted power. Dream promised them that if they destroyed our silly little beds, that they'd have power. Did they not understand that it's not the objects that have importance, it's the memories the objects bring.

So when they broke the beds it hurt, yes, however that didn't mean that we would suddenly loose power. The nonexistent power at that.

But the lore was over already. We ended our streams off with use staring at the setting sun. 

"Well, I'd say it was a good stream" I say as I crack my knuckles

"I hope the viewers enjoyed it" Ranboo adds on

"Eh, even if they didn't, we enjoyed it. That's a really good script you made, Willow" Tubbo compliments

"Thanks! I've always really like writing and stuff so it's cool to write my own script"