CHAPTER 6- The Deal

U/N
____

I threw my arms up as I yawned. Embracing the warm morning air as I rubbed my eyes to read a message from Asuna.

We need you on the front lines today, meet us at 10:00, level 56, I'll send you the location, hope you can make it!
~Asuna

I had a small home on floor 52 , this floor was mostly meadows and mountains, most players came here for a vacation but I managed to snag a cute little house with some land for a fairly good price.

Swinging my legs off the side of the bed, I opened my inventory and un-equipped very comfortable pjs and switched to my battle gear

Swinging my legs off the side of the bed, I opened my inventory and un-equipped very comfortable pjs and switched to my battle gear. I wandered into my kitchen, turning on the kettle as I tossed some eggs into the frying pan.

Taking my plate and mug I headed outside, setting it gently on the mahogany table on my porch. I took a deep breath, letting the cool, fresh air fill my lungs. The sun glistening through the leaves, throwing a golden hue over the fields, catching on the morning dew on the grass and making it shine like diamonds.I could never get sick of this view.

After breakfast I decided to get going towards floor 56

After breakfast I decided to get going towards floor 56. I wasn't a soldier, but I still offered my help to the front lines when I could, I felt like I needed to, I mean I am the daughter to the man who helped create this game, even though I know it's not my fault I still feel like I owe it to the rest of the players. The front lines consisted of the top guilds, like the knights of the blood oath. Along with some of the highest ranking solo players, myself who was level 64 included. These raids would only happen when there was a serious boss to take down, otherwise solo players or guilds would just defeat them on their own and share the information with the other players. This meant that it could be months before there was another raid.

I entered the large meeting room, players scattered across the hall, chatting in groups. As I wandered through the crowds I could feel eyes burning jokes into my skin, solo players weren't particularly liked in these sorts of things, people just saw us as loner weirdos with no friends... so not that far from the truth...

I looked around and my gaze fell onto Asuna, she was standing with another player as I walked up to her.

"Hey- oh Kirito hi, I didn't expect to see you here"  Turns out the other player was Kirito I didn't know he and Asuna were still friends, let alone he took part in the raids, come to think of it I don't recall seeing him in previous raids, perhaps I just hadn't noticed him.