﹔* 03 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Mulala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Just put the the money in the bag .. it'll make shit easier for us , TK this nigga lowkey getting on my nerves ." I looked over at TK's direction sighing before pointing the gun at the victims head.

"Bra just jack nigga shit already ." TK sucked his teeth holding onto the duffel bag I handed him from the jump .

"You gon have to kill me firs-."

"The fuck you thought was .." I cut him off letting my bullet spray through his forehead making his blood splatter onto my face causing me to gag watching his body drop .

"Aye yo scuba you good ?." TK laughed in the distance.

"Bro I just caught one ! Goofy told me to shoot him in the head ." I laughed stepping over his body helping him stuff things in the duffel bag .

"Bra guess what ? Just noticed sum ." TK sighed while we made our ways out of the house . "You killed the wrong nigga , folk ain't even the one that be beating syco."

I laughed softly closing up the boot giving him a dumb look . "Your homeboy Teezy said this was the addy."

"That nigga be lying sometimes with his movement ah. You was buggin him yesterday so .. Bra." He sucked his teeth before skidding out it the house .

"Atleast let me smoke .. but he your homeboy tho ."

"Huh ?." His eyebrows raised up . "I ain't his homeboy .. met nigga yesterday ,I only move round with folk cause he Trel's brother."

"See that's the thing .. I ain't even know Trel had a brother." I told him looking out my window watching the cars pass by while No Ad Libs played through the speakers .

"They have different Mama's , they pops a hoe . He getting out the pen in a couple of weeks .. he gon be happy when he finds out that his oldest son ain't no drug dealer." TK chuckled lightly driving through the yellow light .

"You talking about Teezy right ?." I asked seeing him nodd . "I'm surprised aswell .. he give me drug dealer vibes the way he talks."

"His mouth reckless but a bitch inside , he got bitch feelings."

Cute .

He continued . "He doing this protests today , you should come .. maybe smoke him at the protests." He laughed . "But black lives matter right ?."