﹔* 38 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Chachi Mikayla Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

I thought the meaning of a REAL family is that they'll stick together by your side no matter the consequences .

I never had no problem with Scuba until she started to get too comfortable with my own mom and spill her business about her life. With Teezy , her and her problems , and that bullshit as hitlist .

That's my job , a REAL daughters job . I'd say I'm jealous but only because I love my mother .

And I hate how everyone is starting to view me as the bad person , it's like everytime scuba say's something low to me about how I get my money it's okay .

But when I fire back and say something more disrespectful I'm the bad guy ?

I have feelings aswell , the words really do hurt . Yet I just shake it off and act like it didn't . We're both in the wrong but everyone is always on her side .

I'm not jealous of her or nothing , it's just that . Why can't it be sorted out equally .

I sat in my car snapping out of thoughts going back into reality , sighing . I let the cold breeze hit me through the ac while I fanned myself looking around the area .

I've been looking for apartments for awhile now , just didn't know which one I should purchase .

"I should go for cheap right ?." I asked myself unsure about my decision . "But I like luxury , expensive . That's my taste."

I grunted hitting the wheel frustrated getting a text from TK saying that he was on his way .

I asked him to help me because his friendly and easy to talk to , plus . He gives good advices . And I sorta need that right now.

Minute's past , I took my attention off my phone hearing a knock from the side of my window , he startled me .

Staring at me like he didn't know me . I sucked my teeth rolling the window down having his strong scent hit me right in the face .

TK wasn't like Trel nor Blu and nem he always took care of himself and smelled nice .

I'll say the same about Teezy , but it's weird talking about him and showering small compliments about him when his messing around with Scuba . It's just weird .