﹔* 08 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Mulala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Your banner lowkey ugly .. look at mine ." I smiled raising up my poster showing him causing him to flick paint on me .

"Ion care , and it look nice."

"There was really no reason fa you to flick that paint at me ." Rolling my eyes catching him get up from his seat wetting a tissue from the kitchen then handing it over to me .

"Mhm." Accepting the wet tissue dapping it onto my clothes . "Why you don't sell dope ?."

"Why don't you just shut up ."

"This why all yo homeboys dead with they stupid as- move , get your hands off me ."

"Nawl , shordy you talk to much just shut up ." I moved his hands away from my mouth since he had tried to stop me from speaking . "You alot different from yo sister's ."

"Hm ."

"Nawl , actually you and Sayori the same. But she likes fighting folks." He continued . "I wanted shordy to knock that hoe head in from Trel's pool party."

I laughed continuing to paint . "I did too , she really had it coming . But how you know Sayori be fighting and allat . You used to mess with my sister ?."

He chuckled . "Nawl that's ah case shordy . Her and Trel was close before she went ghost on him , Ian know she was yo sister untill the protest I hosted ."

"Ian know her and Trel was close-." I cut myself off squinting before speaking again . "Hm."

"You slow then cause ain't shordy yo sister ?." He laughed . "I be seeing you sometimes no stalker shit , but I ain't know who you was back then ."

"Stalker !." I laughed while he did aswell pushing me lightly . " You know Chachi ? I feel like you do , errybody know ha."

"Shit sound like ah dog , but ion know who that is." He shrugged stopping what he was doing . "Girl to lips odee big yo , dick sucking lips ?."

I scoffed over at his response . "I'm not sucking your dick .."

"Ian say that shordy , open yo ears fa me then we gon be straight fasho .. but yo lips big fasho."