﹔* 31 .

╰───────╮
      𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓    𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks

CHICAGO ILLINOIS

✘▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Syco imma bump the bitch like we on sum bumper car shit dawg ." Sosa let out an ugly laugh alongside with Trel dapping her up gently. "stop goin' back and fourth with em' on twitter."

I sat on the marquee verona chair outside , shaking my head listening to their conversation go back and fourth .

"Sosa on sum fuck shit man ." Trel cracks up . "Say we just gon dox the bitches and run up they lo , must forget how twitter role gang ."

I sighed heavily rolling my eyes . "Y'all stay going back and fourth on the net , syco are you not tired ?."

Syco tilted her head over to the side now making a stank face , pulling her phone out before sucking her teeth .

Getting up from the seat Infront of me . "Bitch , she tweeted and said . 1,2,3,4 knock her face like a power ranger , 5,6,7,8 ugly and big like sum fucking razor.

I snorted at what she had said , using my right hand to cover my mouth from preventing of laughter . "That don't even sound right ."

Syco sucks her teeth waving me off , moving her phone out of my face .

"Syco I ain't gon hold you bra ." Sosa shakes her head letting out an ugly laugh , enjoying the moment . "That shit was funny as fuck , on lil Steve just 9,10,11,12 laugh it out don't be afraid."

"If this dyke don't shut ha lame as up , Sosa thought she ate that." Trel say's with an irritated tone in his voice .

Everyone stares at Trel , mugging surprised he was using a fraise most females say . "Just stare and wait before he spazz out ." Syco say's. "I give it 2 seconds."

"Keep on looking at me Syco I'll rip that fuckin eyelash off yo eye shorr , Syco the fuck up bop ." Trel say's .

Syco squinted her eye's for a couple of seconds .

"Come on get up , we fighting." Syco places her phone on the wood beside her tilting her head alittle removing her hoop earrings out . "Acting like ion fight niggas , doggy get up ."

"Sosa don't count ." Trel made a joke earning a laugh from myself and Sosa. "But ain't no bitch gon try to light ma ass up !."