﹔* 32 .

╰───────╮
      𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓    𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"I haven't seen your mama around yet , she still in the city or no ?." yawning lightly leaning my back onto the wooded fence .

Wooda returns a cold shrug standing beside me while taking a long pull from his blunt . "Think so , I don't know . She don't hit my texts back so."

"She still don't ? What the fuck ." I asked seeing him nod his head in response blowing out the smoke fumes . "It's okay."

He sucks his teeth . "Fuck that , allis soft shit right now I ain't with it !."

I giggled flicking the side of his head . "Wooda you know you in your bitch feelings right now , it's okay gang."

He looks over from the side of me . "Since when yo sensitive ah start saying gang ?."

"Ion wanna say his name before you throw a little fit." Returning a duh tone . "I need another cup of patron."

"Bra , you'n need nomore . And I wasn't gon throw no fit like sum weak as bitch foe." Wooda spat waving me off . "I ain't tripping bout y'all for real."

I squinted starring down at him , because I know that one thing about Wooda he lies alot but he keeps his promises .

That's the only solid thing about him , and he real.

"If you not tripping bout us than why you want me to smoke him out the fuck ?." Taking a deep sigh , rubbing the left of my eye .

"Because." Wooda moves closer towards me biting the insides of his cheek , now lowering his tone. "It was getting too hot , folks round the block was saying crazy shit yo."

Wooda continues. "And whenever they talk bout the feds and shit it eats me up alive."

"You probably just over reacting and it's getting late." I told Wooda stretching out my arms trying to distance away from the loud music . "Ima leave."

Wooda nod's his head putting the smoke out , having both of his hands in his pocket . "Want me to call an uber ? you had a couple of liquor in you so , yes or no ? ."

"Ye-." I got cut off feeling a heavy hand land on my shoulder , smelling a hard cologne of calvin calvin klein hit my nose looking up at Wooda's dad .

"I'll drop her off son ." He say's chuckling lightly hitting my shoulder from each laughter.

Wooda squints his eye's moving his lips over to the side . "What you on pop's ." He takes his hand out his pockets having his hands out confused . "Man get your hand off her."

"William , your thinking is way off right now . I'm not going to do nothing to her ." He chuckles again squeezing my shoulder tightly before whispering in my ear .

"I know your trigger happy as got sum to do with my homie Tino , i'll kill you myself before you have my son take yo fall again bitch."

I looked around lowering my eyes , struggling to swallow having on a unusual look . 

He moves away from my ear acting like nothing happened , obviously Wooda wanted to know what he had said . He had his hand balled up in a fist already .