﹔* 15

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Chachi all that ass don't mean nun if yo stomach the same size hoe !."

"Aww nawll !." Blu cracked up joking on his smoke not knowing you cant smoke in the shops .

"Chachi you gon let Sosa violate you like that gang ?." Blu played around with her pushing the shopping cart . "Yo scuba !."

"Hm ?." I replied over to blu in a low tone beginning to yawn . "Bro I'm tired."

"Girl you always tired , sleeping beauty face ah ."

"Blume shut up . Chachi were you was last night ?." I asked seeing her take her attention off her phone lookin up at me .

"Strip club , needed to make extra money for school and shit . But you sleep last night pooh ? Teezy brought you back ." Chachi say's smirking over in my direction .

"Y'all talk about so much irrelevant shit , like don't nobody give a shit brah ." Sosa caught an attitude sucking her teeth . "And fuck your sleep scuba."

"Yeah she on her period ." I giggled lightly waving her off. "so what we getting though ? I want some real food ."

"You talking bout real food like you the one cooking it sis !." Chachi scoffed . "And we making Teriyaki chicken at mama's house."

"Damn , I can't go then .. because Wooda added someone on my hitlist right now." I shrugged telling all over them hearing Blu suck his teeth . "Boy you got something to say ?."

"That nigga running you like you his own personal doll shordy , tell him say no and he gon day sum shit them you gon listen."

"...." I stayed quiet hating the fact that Blu was right .

"Scuba you still letting him eat up yo shit ? ." Sosa as I nodded my head back in response . "You lil hoe ! , He run's you and shuts you up with some head."

"I'm going to his crib after this .. so if I see Peso innat house , I'm clapping his shit merch onnat ." I shrugged grabbing a set of tomatoes placing it in the shopping cart .

"Girl why the fuck would you add tomatoes in the shopping cart." Sosa sucked her teeth . "Don't nobody eat that."

"Bitch I do bye." I scoffed waving her off . "Blu if I made you some with tomatoes in it .. you gon eat it right ?."

He nodded his head . "I'm only agreeing cause I know you gon start a fit if I disagree witchu sensitive ass g !." He chuckled hitting the back side of my head hearing Chachi's laugh from the back .

"Some shit , scuba mama wants us to get our nails done ."

"Why mama tryna get her's done when she just got it done yesterday , bye as fuck." I waved Chachi off walking beside her while Blu and Sosa was taking the lead .

"When she get her nails done ? Why I ain't know pooh ?." Chachi asked.

"mama send it to me , ion know bout you tho. You know how she has favourites."