﹔* 35 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"You know what I noticed ." I sat on-top of the kitchen counter moving my thighs side to side holding onto my mug of tea . "You ride without a seatbelt."

I watched Teezy turn his back around , holding onto the mug placing the tea bag inside . "It's comfortable with it off , easier to get out the car."

"I know." I replied , watching him pour the hot steamy water from the kettle into his beige mug , turning his body around facing me . "Wooda does the same thing ."

"Okay ?." His brought up a confused look walking over to me holding his mug .

"You obviously hiding something." I said hearing my phone vibrate against the counter .

Teezy sucks his teeth placing the mug down chuckling standing Infront of me . "Bra." His hands go up in defence . "It's because I used to be in the car with my pops when he used to do drive by's on my bullies in highschool."

"Now." I squinted my eyes . "You too nice to be doing drive by's and shit , boy you know youn ' shoot shit . You too nice for that ."

"I can be meaner , quit playing." Teezy says .

I scrunched my face up disagreeing . "It wouldn't suit you , I like you this way . Nice and shit , so I could bitch you ." I laughed . "You know I be playing right ?."

He smiles nodding his head standing Infront of me keeping eye contact. "I know , and ion say nun back cause how quick you gon react and start getting emotional . It's cool tho ."

"Mhm." I said ending the topic hearing my phone vibrate again.

"I think you should talk to them , and get the full reason of the situation." He suggests ruining my mood hopping off the bench going over to place my mug in the sink .

"I think you should mind your business , everyone cope's with this shit differently and ion want to speak with anyone right now about it."

"Alright , my bad." He say's calmly , he understands but I didn't want him to understand .

I wanted to handle the situation by myself . And it was weird that my whole mind changed when he said 'my bad' calmly .