﹔* 44 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
SAYORI PRECIOUS BANKS

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Mama, Scuba just got arrested."

"Enough with the games Sayori." Mama sighs in distress, she wasn't actually taking it okay with the whole scuba and Chachi situation.

It was like part of her was torn away, she's never that happy anymore and always thinking about the negatives.

Even though Scuba doesn't want anything to do with mama anymore, I still feel like she could atleast understand where mama was coming from instead of cutting her off.

Yeah the secret was intense but atleast try and acknowledge her again. She practically raised you. "I'm not playing games mama, look." I jogged over to her showing her my phone screen. "She look good in her mugshot."

She sucks her teeth hitting me gently on my arm. "Don't encourage that bullshit she put herself in, well where's that boyfriend of hers ? Does Teezy know."

"Oh, that nigga a fed." Chachi's voice beamed through the hallway, her high heels clicked with every step she took, it become louder when she had finally met eyes with all of us. "His the one that put her behind bars."

I scoffed, not believing anything she said. "Chachi I think everyone is already tired of how you are towards scuba, stop with the lies." I said bringing my stare to mama, her eyebrows dropped long letting out a loud sigh.

"Baby she's right." Mama says lowly pulling her phone out, I sat down next to her as Chachi followed along. We read the start of the news article lost in words, but it felt like Chachi already knew that Teezy was a fed.

"Local undercover police arrested the most notorious trio in Chicago, the family of Akila Brown is relieved that she has now gained justice."

"Notorious ? Mama notorious is crazy."

"Syco, your sister killed a child-lets not." Chachi scoffs, throwing her right leg over her left letting out a snickering chuckle. "And it was the fact y'all was thinking and praising how good this ' Teezy ' was, when I knew there was something off with him." Chachi says.

"If you knew something was off, why didn't you tell your family baby ? Or at least your sister ?." Mama gets up from her seat, placing her phone gently on the side of the couch.