﹔* 23 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

I travelled myself over to the side of the fridge , bending down slightly grabbing a water bottle since my mom was thirsty .

"Thank you baby." She smiled while I sat down beside her with my legs crossed , looking back since I heard the front door open. "Scuba who's at the door ?."

"Your daughter." I rolled my eyes over at Chachi since she had gifts in her other hand , she swears mama gon love her more if she constantly buy's her expensive shit .

Mama sucked her teeth looking at me from the side . "Which one ?."

"Hey mama !." Chachi called her out in excitement hugging her from behind . "Me and my girl's went shopping , and I decided to get you something ."

"Hey baby !." Mama cooed hugging back . "Another purse ?." She paused accepting the gift from Chachi getting up from the couch pulling her shirt down a little . "This is cute Chachi !."

"I know." She smirked flipping her hair the other way . "Daddy want's us to see him though , but mainly Scuba . They going to some gun range ion know."

"Scuba , your sister said your father wants to see you ." Mama say's not knowing I was listening to they conversation the whole time , so I already knew that he wanted to see us .

"I heard you."

"Don't throw no attitude baby." She scoffs . "Be glad he wants to see you , it's a once and lifetime moment since he has all the kids to take care of."

"Well ion wanna go , not going to see daddy if he only wants to see us every 1-2 years . Like no ."

"Girl his a producer." Chachi rolled her eyes . "He not going to see and spend time with us everyday or month , that nigga is busy girl . And I miss going to the gun range ."

"Girl you can't even shoot , you be shooting like yo other eye lazy . Lopsided as aims." I laughed feeling my phone buzz reading TK's message .

You straight , Wooda ain't tripping bout you bitching out on Teezy. He said he ain't tripping if y'all hang out , he gon start trippin if y'all date . '

"Someone got smoked in Peso's neighbourhood last night , I saw it in the news this morning." Chachi sat down on the seat . "I think Peso dead."

"That's good , I think your uncle Fonzo did his shit ." Mama say's . "Syco been in her room for the longest , y'all go check up on your sis-."

"Mama Scuba killed a kid."

I laughed nervously getting up from my seat grabbing a held of my phone . "I didn't .." I lied , if mama finds out she'll disown me .

We made a promise that if I ever was gon join this shit I can't kill no kids . Period . "What is she talking about ? , Don't lie either . You know I didn't raise no lying as seeds ."

"But I ain't lying tho."

"You back chatting ?." She asked causing me to nod my head . "Scuba , you've been bad your whole life . You should start maturing now."