﹔* 14 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Tynardo Nasir Laurent

CHICAGO , 95TH ST

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"How she she sleep already ? Y'all was just talking a few minutes ago ." I looked down at her while my cousin TK parked on the sidewalks of chick fil a . "Ha ass slumped g ."

"She falls asleep easily , Ion know ." TK shrugged . "It's ha habbit."

"Oh ight , ian know." I gave a dry response over to TK . "I'll wait in here if y'all gon go get sum to eat , ion really that hungry mane."

"Lame as nigga." Trel sucked his teeth looking back at me from the front seat . "I'ma get some shit for mama tho ."

"Mama gon ask where you got that chick fil a money from gang." I cracked up hearing a shuffle in her seat a little resting her head on my shoulder .

"Her tall ass gon take up the whole room in the car."

TK made out an ugly laugh from the front before dangling around with his keys . "niggas violating , but we gon be back ight."

"Heard you." I responded reaching my arm out to the front dapping him up while they both exited out of the car making me sigh heavily .

I would say I was bored at this moment since the silence was really loud in the atmosphere right now . But I liked the silence , reduces myself really .

I yawned loudly unlocking my phone , squinting from the brightness that was displayed infront of me scrolling through Facebook , hearing her phone buzz reading the text she had got .

IMESSAGE
WOODA '👹

-Ion wanna do no females Woo 🙄 , I told you kids and females are not involved .

Just do the shit brah , scuba I run you remember that shit dawg .

Her phone screen started to turn black hearing a light moan that was coming from her direction .

Looking down at her rubbing her eyes trying to gain conscience again catching a mug grow across her face. "What is you looking at ?."

"Nun." I gave her a dry response feeling her move her head off my shoulder . "You still tired ?."

"You still in my business ?." She questioned sucking her teeth beginning to yawn. "why we outside of chick fil a ?."