﹔* 13 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks

CHICAGO , ILLINOIS

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

"Mama we should get out nails done together , your's look worn out right now just saying ." Syco told mama heading over to the fridge grabbing out a cold bottled water , handing it to her .

"You think baby ?." Mama asked examining her nails on both hands now shrugging . "Baby we should ! What colour you think gon look good on me ?."

"Ruby red , I don't know . You old s- you didn't even let me finish what I was tryna say !."

Mama chuckled popping her shoes back on her feet as I sat there listening occupying myself scrolling through my phone .

"Sayori what's that on your face ? ." Mama asked before gasping holding onto Syco's face . "When did you loose a fight ? ."

"She ain't loose no fight , Peso putting his hand's on her . And Chachi want them to talk that shit out . Ma that sound dumb as fuck don't it ?." Sucking my teeth starting to fold my arms together .

"Sayori !."

Syco groaned letting her head fall back a little muggin me . "This the last time , mama I swear to god."

"I know you not bringing god into this conversation , he is not going to save you when I give you this ass whooping myself ." Mama spat going over towards the couches taking a seat . "Sayori."

"I'm calling child services bye !." Syco folded both her arms together frowning. "Mama but I love him .. I can't grow out of love nor his love ."

"Bitch yo-."

"Scuba be quiet baby." Mama cut he off having her hand in my face now having her arms out so Syco could reach her . "Come here baby , and you can grow out of love ."

"y'all lame , I'm itching on murdering someone right now , preferably Peso ." I shrugged eye Syco out . "I know you not finna listen to mama and Chachi and talk shit out ?."

"Scuba you can go to prison if anyone finds out what you do ." Mama sucked her teeth waving her off . "You been gun loving since diapers."

"Yeah and ? I be bout the shit aswell so quit trying to get into my sister's head and let me handle her shit myself the fuc-."