﹔* 21 .

╰───────╮
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 𖤐
Scuba Malala Banks
────────────
𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

I exhaled heavily feeling Wooda's touch trial down my spine causing me to flinch , loosing out of focus .

Placing the gun down onto my lap , looking back at him .

"You loosing focus Scuba." He sucked his teeth rubbing his forehead .

"Maybe if you stopped touching me , I'll be focused." Replying with a slight attitude .

"My bad , you just look fine as fuck right now baby."

"I'm not you baby , please get that thee out of your head . And let me do this backdoor in broad daylight nigga."

"Mhm ight , and your ass dumb enough for even saying you went to the bathroom . Like he probably think you stink now."

"Boy bye." I laughed lightly waving him off , picking up the gun that was on my lap focusing it over at the target .

I continued , starting to get frustrated . "Bitch his too fucking far from me , I can't shoot with this distance."

"Watch your fucking mouth yo."

I rolled my eyes at his comment letting him grab onto my neck gripping onto it a little . "Roll yo eyes one mo time one of them gon be missing , now . Is you focus yet ?."

"Yes." Mumbling lightly loosing eye contact with him .

"Huh ? What you say ?." He asked firmly holding onto my face moving it so it faced him . "You gon look at me when I'm taking to you Scuba , fuck you thought this was."

"Yeah I'm focused."

"Ight , you can get a clear shot right here . Come closer towards me a little." I listened to what he had said , backing myself back on him .

"Hold on , hold on damn." He sucked his teeth behind my ears holding onto my waist . "You moving a bit to much innat area shordy."

"Sorry ." Apologising , now having him remove his hands off my waist . "This fine ?."

"Mhm."

I now landed myself onto his lap cocking the gun back , taking a deep breathe closing my left eye while my right one was still open .

My skin jumped a little as the shot sprayed through his head causing him to drop onto the ground , the sound of the civilians screaming in the distance had me feeling everything was messed up .

And it was , very messed up .

I shifted my myself off Wooda moving my lips over to the side before deciding to point the gun at him , he was quick with it aswell .

He had a gun faced at my face aswell . "Now , what do you think your doing ?." He asked smirking a little waving the gun in my face . "Go head and put that shit down before you hurt yourself."

"Never that."

"Scuba." He laughed a little using his free hand caressing my face . "Listen to me and put that damn gun down."

"Why though ?."

"Don't test me right nawl dawg."

"But why ?." I asked again causing him to roll his eyes , hearing his gun cock back.

Grabbing onto my neck tightly pressing the gun on my forehead .

"Bro whatever." I waved him off hearing a kid crying in the distance , looking back having her starring at me in the back . "Wooda."