SECOND BOOK × DIVINE

You have reached the end of book one! Congratulations! I'm so glad so many of you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it

You have reached the end of book one! Congratulations! I'm so glad so many of you enjoy reading this as much as I enjoy writing it. You guys truly keep me motivated. Also, your comments are superior. I love reading every single one of them. I just wanted to say thank you for your support and love on this book because it means a lot to me!

Now. Onto what you are all hopefully excited for.... THE SECOND BOOK. yes y'all. book two in the series! it's gonna be called divine. it sets place in season 4 of the vampire diaries and there are also two brand new original characters I'm introducing 😏. it also is going to have some of the plot of season five but I'm not going to follow it all, mainly just Silas, Bonnie's storyline, and the other side coming apart. the um travelers, yeah I think? they won't be in this but Luke and Liv? okay I need to brush up on season 5 haha but yeah the twins will be too. but season four will be also twisted slightly but it will be following the Silas storyline and the cure/hunters. and I'm making this known now that Hayley will not sleep with Klaus In this book because no. Not that I don't love Hayley, just not for this. Cassandra and Klaus superiority only. also idk If I'm gonna go into the originals, just because the plot will be based around my new ships which consist of a lot of the tvd gang. I may incorporate some things from the originals though, I don't know yet.

But yes! Part one (the summary, playlist, and NEW CAST) is now up so go check it out and put it in your library cause I may have the first chapter out very soon!

Again though, thank you for the incredible support and I hope you guys love the next book!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 ✫ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔 [1] 🎉